1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[No Link] Lube or no Lube

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by themouth1888, Aug 31, 2016.

Discuss Lube or no Lube in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themouth1888

Let's not * about here ladies and gents

Celtic fans are being shafted! One thing we can decide on is whether we have lube or not! You decide!

For the last few years all we have heard is sorry we didnt qualify for champs league so the money is not there to spend. This year we are in the champions league and we are still * about.

Lets be honest the transfer window deadline doesn't creep up on anyone and Stevie Wonder can see we need a proper CM to partner Brown. We have now sold more than we have brought in so I need to ask where the * is the money??

I'm not asking to bankrupt the club I am just looking for the board to be fair to the fans and reward our blind loyalt especially over the last few years. The SPL is in the bag already with the team we have but if we strengthen again now then perhaps we make later stages of Europa League and also next season we already have a settled team to we should qualify again for champions league with a bit less hassle! This in turn give us another 25-30mil

I cant see what the board are playing at and I honestly don't think Rodgers can be happy either? * sake Ronny was given more backing with transfers lol!

*I'm genuinley hoping to be made to look like a * in a few hours! And I am more than happy to accept abuse if we some how pull it out the bag! BTW resiging Charlie Mulgrew does not count as Pulling out the bag :smiley-laughing002:

2. lemon difficult

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    * sake, close this *

3. obafgkmlt The Unseen Fenian American SpaceTeuchter

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Jules
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Wah wah wah, boo hoo hoo. Awa tae *.

4. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I understand your frustrations but this thread is ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.