1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Liga MX Club in protest over wages allow opposition to score twice.

Discussion in 'World Football' started by RudiVata, Oct 19, 2019.

Discuss Liga MX Club in protest over wages allow opposition to score twice. in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. RudiVata

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    The Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz have not won a match in 38 attempts. They finished bottom of league in league last season,however they were able to avoid relegation by paying a fee of 6.5m USD. The club are in financial troubles due to the mismanagement of a politician owner and the players haven't been paid in months. I mentioned here some time ago that Colin Kazim Richards has been assisting the youth team and backroom staff financially which is awesome of him really. Last Night the Veracruz stood still and allowed Tigre to score two in another embarrassing night for Veracruz.

Its very sad what's happening to the club. They have a very passionate support who create one of best atmospheres I've experienced and they don't deserve this. I guess the lesson here is that relegation can be a positive thing, a chance regroup and rebuild rather than spend another season going backwards. It seems the days of this club are numbered which is a real shame.

Edit. The match ended 1-3 for Tigres with Kazim Richards scoring for Veracruz.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fm...in-protest-for-unpaid-wages-fidel-kuri-tigres

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Fully87 and Lilac Wine like this.
  2. RudiVata

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    There's a video in the link