1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

LC Semi-final tickets on sale

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Lion1961, Oct 4, 2016.

Discuss LC Semi-final tickets on sale in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Tickets for this match are now on sale to those STH allocated a ticket for the match.

Tickets have been allocated to those STH who were on the Home Cup Ticket Scheme for the Alloa match on 21st September. Deadline to purchase is 5pm on Monday 10th October.

Tickets are priced as follows:-

South Stand - £30

North Stand - £25

East Stand - £25/Under 16 - £10

Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. Booking fees apply online. All bookings made online/via booking line will be subject to a £7 Special Delivery fee. Tickets booked online/vai booking line cannot be uplifted from Ticket Office.

PAYMENT FOR THIS MATCH WILL NOT BE TAKEN VIA HCTS - ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE, BY CALLING 0871 226 1888* OR BY VISITING THE TICKET OFFICE.

Any changes to sales arrangements will be detailed on website after deadline.

2. James Gold Member Gold Member

Trying to buy a ticket for behind the goals and keep getting an error message but can buy them no bother for the other sections anyone else the same ?

3. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Online it'll be selling them by sections first. Pretty sure last time at Hampden it was North and South stands sold first with East being allocated to CSC's and then once they are all sorted any leftovers for East stand put on sale.

I'm going down to TO tomorrow and picking mine up. * paying £7 postage

4. Bethol McG 1916

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boolavouge
    Ticket exchange section only for selling or buying tickets

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2016
  5. James Gold Member Gold Member

It was green for availability then I signed out and back in and was unavailable. Might do the same there is no decent seat in Hampden but I prefer behind the goals

6. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    South Stand upper is pretty good for view but atmosphere is by far best in East Stand. But to be honest not really caring where I sit so long as I get in.

7. themouth1888

I'm not on home cup scheme but paid for the Alloa game on my ST. Site keeps crashing so cant check to see if I can get a ticket?

8. TheHappyLoss

Sorted F5 CCC

9. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    At the minute only ST's on HCTS are guaranteed a ticket. Once their deadline passes, ( Mon 10th) Celtic will announce the next criteria for any tickets leftover. That may well be those who attended Alloa , Alloa & Motherwell or a combo of those matches plus domestic aways.

10. delboy2780

Sorted F5 RR

11. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Sorted for me & my son F3 EEE

12. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Got mine sorted sittin in H4 anyone any idea how good the view/atmosphere is there?

13. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Good view and atmosphere should be good but all depends on what types are in with you on the day.

Jax Teller likes this.
  14. leeso-ardoyne

If I register on the htcs do I have to attend all home cup games or pick and choose my games?

15. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Once you register you must take tickets for all home cup games no matter who the opposition is. Most of the time it will simply mean your ST gets activated for the domestic home cup games. Payment gets taken from your bank about a week before the cup tie.

In the case of CL group packages it gets taken off in 3 instalments. Again about two weeks before each game. Big advantage of being on HCTS is that you don't have to queue for tickets and as for all ST holders the price is much cheaper than non ST's will pay.

If on HCTS and you can't go then best to have someone else use the ST. Someone you trust obviously handles the ST for you usually getting the cost of the cup match back for you and they then get it back to you afterwards or when needed.

Membership on HCTS does not guarantee you a ticket for semi's or finals but does give you a higher priority and better chance of getting one.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  16. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    It's usually £15 for adults & £5 for kids per cup game. This is only if we get a home game remember. I went on it last year & we got none at home, had 2 this season already

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

17. Wizard of Oz

Pretty stupid. I have a season ticket and attended all the cup games this season but I'm not considered for a ticket as I choose to manually buy the tickets, which I do for every cup game. Pretty cuntish when you consider that I've gave them just as much money and attended just as many, if not more, games in the season than people who will get the tickets.

18. James Gold Member Gold Member

I was in the exact same boat as you last year that is the only reason I joined it this year. If you always go you should definitely join it next year.

Picked mine up today Section G1

19. Wizard of Oz

I have a proper hate for that ticket office. They also make it a pain in the * to claim a student discount. Make you take a form into the uni to get signed and stamped opposed to just letting you show either your ID or let you log into the uni site and show that you are a registered student.

20. Antz1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emillio Izaguirre, Joe Ledley, Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    'You'll never walk alone' 'Let the People Sing'
    I don't know if anyone knows on here, but a mate in work has a concession ticket and was wondering if it is possible to upgrade it?