1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

larsson to wear no7

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by hoopsbhoy4life, Sep 2, 2004.

Discuss larsson to wear no7 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. hoopsbhoy4life

Fav Celtic Player:
    them all
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    just herd a there that henke is to wear the no7 on his shirt
    when we play barca at cp anybody else hear this or you think it just garbage

2. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Yes, I heard this too. Dont know if it is true yet. What do the rest of you think?

3. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I think it will happen

4. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Dont particaly care, hes a Barca player now.. Shouldnt concern us what number an opposing player will be wearing.

5. Mark

He is now number 7 at Barcelona since Saviola has joined with Monaco. And he is registered with UEFA as no.7 now so yes, he will be playing in no.7 against us.

Not a big deal though.

6. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Nope, it isnt a big deal whatsoever. He will get a brilliant reception before the game, but once that final whistle goes, hes one of them and he'll not be treated any better than any other Barca player on the night, well thats me anyway.

7. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Me too, personally not even sure if i'll cheer him before the game.. He will clearly be slightly nervous about coming back to Celtic park and singing his name will surely get him settled a lot quicker. If anything id send it after the final whistle..

Id be VERY disappointed if I heard people chanting his name throughout the match or clapping/cheering if he scores.

8. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

That would definately upset me if that happened!! No player is bigger than Celtic itself!! Yes, he truely was a remarkable player for us, but at the end of the day, hes coming to CP to score against us and you think hes bothered what reception he gets, as long as he scores, he'll be happy! Your right Bobo mate, it would be best to do it after the game (if he has a terrible game, lol)

9. Mark

Unfortunately if he scores I'm sure tehre will be a few who will cheer or clap or something. I'm sure some people will sing his name during the game. Hopefully it all puts him off though, I don't know how I might react if I was to try and score against Celtic.

10. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I wouldnt move away to start off with, lol. No matter who came in for me!!! He better not get cheered or clapped if he scores!!

11. Dubsbhoy Banned!

i feel it's on the cards for him to score and were going to get a definition of what ironic means gonna be mixed emotions for everyone but i don't think henke will celebrate if he scores.

12. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I dont think he will either. But it will definately be a different story if he scores againdt us in the Nou Camp though!!

13. Celtic_Babe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I think we won't see the Henrik that we're used to when he comes to Celtic park, he won't be totally focused on the game IMO.

He will cheered before the match probably during the match and then after the match.

He will still be a legend at CP no matter what happens, but we all have to remember that he is the opposition and his job is to score against us, we should never take our minds of that for one second