1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Kilmarnock v Celtic January 22nd 7:45 Sky Sports Football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Jan 18, 2020.

Discuss Kilmarnock v Celtic January 22nd 7:45 Sky Sports Football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    Any one who's is subscribed to sky sports should be complaining and even ending there subs for Boyd's comments and make sure they Know that's the reason

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

MickeyyMack likes this.
  2. Xatraps Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Best press I've seen from us in ages. We won the ball back very quickly after losing it for the first hour. Dipped a bit just before and after they scored but the third killed it.
    Liked our attacking set pieces, having three 6ft 3in+ plus defenders heading up for each set piece attack is a bonus. Although somehow they still managed to look nervous defending set pieces, go figure.
    Ntcham really stood out in that formation for me. Grif and Eddy linked very well. Eddy needs to start taking some more of the chances coming his way. I suspect if they play up top together like that again he will get more opportunities than Griff as I think Griff is a bit more clever as a goal maker than Eddy.

Going 532 is really an option. Downside is it removes our wingers, forrest elyounassi etc..
    Even thoough we're winning, we should still be scoring more. We are fluffing far too many chances.
    Everything still in our own hands. Looking back on last night I'm very pleased with how it went overall, fingers crossed for Frimpong.

***EDIT and Boyd is a *

charlietully, seanm and Mickmac like this.
  3. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Started on Mobdro wa sky then that crashed, found something wa ni commentary at all was brilliant

Easter Rd Davie and seanm like this.
  4. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Thought we played better in that game than we played through December and should have won by more. Now feeling a bit more optimistic. Got to keep pressing teams in their half and not dropping off them.

seanm likes this.
  5. Hope N Ur Heart

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnstone followed closely by Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Them all!!
    Team played a lot better last night,hopefully the new signings will improves us again to go on a rampaging run of wins....with loads of goals:ynwacelti

seanm likes this.
  6. smiddybar

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    I'm not a Sky Sports contributor but I would hope an official complaint is made concerning the comments made by that thick ignoramus Boyd, disgraceful for an enployee of SKY to comment in such a manner

7. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

* Boyd.

seanm likes this.
  8. seanm

bitter hun * is monster munch.thats all griff needs to see he is getting to these *.HH. ps ban the * from CP and the sun and record hun arselicking *. our media NEVER have anything good to say about our club. * them all. cant wait for the 10iar souvenir specials lol.

Hope N Ur Heart likes this.
  9. seanm

skorlive hesgoal vipleague cricfree wiziwig etc on pc. google them for free streams plus umpteen free apps for android ie mobdro tvtapppro livenet tv aostv etc etc.HH

10. seanm

i would never subscribe to that hun loving scum channel never.HH

cas79 likes this.
  11. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Feeling much better after that performance last night. Thought we played very well especially in the second half. Pressed well and looked more like ourselves all over the pitch. Our lack of finishing and quality in the final third was a concern for me and it did rear its head a bit in the first half with Edouard and McGregor both missing great chances but overall we were much better last night.

On an aside once again the ref was at it. How on earth does Alan Power walk off that field at full time last night. Even before his assault on Frimpong which saw him stretchered off he had already gone through the back of Celtic players twice and he walks off with out even a yellow never mind the red his thugery well deserved. Disgraceful from the ref although obviously not unexpected.

12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  13. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Cracking wee video. :50:

14. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Aye it’s good stuff.

15. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    Played well, if I was Lennon I'd keep playing two up front, we look more dangerous and are creating a lot of chances.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  16. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Agree, i think with the 2 up top we pose more problems for the opposition, we need variations in our play, at times we can be predictable in our approach.

Also wish we could see more accuracy in our efforts from outside the box, at least try and work the GK.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  17. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

It’s even the micro things, like having a second option to press their defence into rushing a clearance.