1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kieran Tierney

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Mr. Slippyfist, Aug 1, 2015.

Discuss Kieran Tierney in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Brown is playing on Saturday so some * is at it.

Random Review and StPauli1916 like this.
  2. XTierneyx63x

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    It was a fan account just postin a pic of him

3. Jamesy Bhoy 7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll Never Walk Alone/ Fields of Athenry
    Your right unfortunately, my bad ....

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Wish it wasn’t a fan account.

5. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Aye and Brown is still our captain which is my point.

6. XTierneyx63x

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    The pic was obv from a game that Broony was out injured

7. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    You think? :84:

8. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

BR on
    @kierantierney1
    : "He is a doubt, but we'll assess after training and see how he is."

9. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Praying the wee man is fit. He's too good for the huns to cope with, would be a huge miss if he was out.

10. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

9B283A2F-6C70-43D7-B225-C6B14A404971.jpeg

11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

12. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Tierney is playing and scoring tomorrow, I can feel it.

Rydo1888*, bagforlife and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  13. ThatBhoyLarsson

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King of Kings, At the moment Scott Brown, Lustig or Matthews.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of athenry, YNWA,
    Yeah he’s defo playing.

14. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Mind games 101. He is playing.

shaunbhoy67 likes this.
  15. themouth1888

We would know by now if he was out. Him playing is massive.

Him being injured shows that we need more solid cover for him than Izzaguire

16. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I think those smiles confirm it all :57:

Mon wee man..

17. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Get in ! :party048:

18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I am touching myself right now. :84:

Rydo1888* and bagforlife like this.
  19. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I think I would have subbed Brown and given Callum the armband. Last time I seen Broony perform that poorly was when Ronny hastened his return after injury in the last 5 months. I actually thought he was finished then, it looked like a player who got old awful quick and lost all his pace and with it confidence and an unconfident Scott Brown is one of the saddest sights in nature. Anyway, I'm sure whatever caused him and to be fair the whole team to play the worst game they'll play in the Hoops will be sorted when we come back. Brendan knows how to use a break well and I'm sure we'll come back fighting fit ready to prove a very important point. We're top of the league for a reason.

KT is going to be so fired up, he will have suffered that badly being so helpless, I think we're going to see an inspirational return along with a rejuvenated Captain after another Brendan mindmeld when he reminded him he's invincible. It'll be the Huddle of the season, pure synergy returns as Broony says "nae need for a speech from me today then, had a fire n brimstone wan worked oot as well but did you see their line up in the tunnel and then look at us? :56: The 4th official was trying to get me to hold hands with their captain cause he thought they must be the mascots :rofl: Even the referee was vigorously shaking his head towards their manager at first mouthing the words then realising the Scouser couldn't read Scottish lips, looked like everyone was saying slippy when they were saying Stevie. Don't know why the ref didn't go to the loo as that's the sign he always gave Walter and Sally if something important came up and they needed privacy. Well he obviously must have been watching La Liga because he just put his hand over his mouth and spoke out loud, I mean he can never understand Messi and Suarez when they do that. The fans have tried it out with a couple of their favourite numbers and the polis said they didn't hear anything offensive and why would they sing those songs in Edinburgh I mean that's not Irish is it? Only Lennon would complain about that as he's always causing trouble for the boys in blue. I'd like to put my hand to his mouth when he's goading peaceful Rangers fans into singing those terrible lyrics cause it's only Lennon the drama queen that gets offended, same with John Lennon, give peace a chance he said basically asking to be shot. The ref is pure shouting at Stevie G Force "I'm saying the deal's off!!! Have you even looked down the tunnel and seen the shape of this mob? * sake you wouldn't even win if you drew straws cause Broony would just take the big wan aff ye. It's like * 11 Finn McCool lined up there, made of iron, aw wi tans tae, the beautiful game manifest. Yous aren't even getting in their box the amount of penalties I'd need to award yeez * sake my arm wid get sore' :redcard:"Well it's not getting sore handing back the money is it?" 'Oh sorry mr G you are obviously new to this, it's in my PayPal escrow and won't be released until the results are out this evening. I'm saying the deal is off even though if you did win I'd be out a fortune, cookie.' "Don't call me cookie unless you've got the dough like."

Brendan's pre match interview was less public and that was being filmed, he was asked if he had a game plan this time and did the team make a New Year resolution?

'Well aye Chris like yerself it's simple really, people doubted us when I joined and they lads had just won the league so all I basically had to say was how would you like to reply? Broony, himself in doubt, said "No * takes 3 points, we hammer them all mercilessly." And I got down on my hands and knees as I experienced a moment of pure faith, it was the first time I knew I was in the presence of a prophet, somehow I just knew what he said was already written and I thanked him :notworthy I mean, everyone was saying how much damage I would have to repair and fans even saying thank * for St Peter Brendan's here, we'll give him the first season to get us back on our feet again then he can enjoy his ambition of managing a Celtic team playing the Celtic Way. I thought well I can't wait to manage the club I travelled over the ocean to watch as a kid with my Da and he would be so proud right now but will I be able to fulfill expectations?, I mean what if Broony is retiring, we can't afford to replace that kind of quality, it is something you can't buy so it was very encouraging to see KT supporting the team with the fans when he couldn't play, here is a boy who won't be rushing for the door no matter how big the cheque he knows what's what, bit of a visionary for a young man but that's what great players and captains have in their character, it's the thing that makes them so sure when everyone else is wondering * is happening a good captain has the wherewithal how to respond and because it needs complete confidence without ego it's a tricky roie to fill but KT has exactly those qualities. Of course I didn't know Broony meant every game and had written 3 pages but you know that's what can happen to a great if mere mortals try to control their narrative and plenty people are sniffing about waiting with baited breath for the first sign of weakness in him because they hate the unmistakable certainty of it, when Scott's feeling invincible Celtic are invincible. You can probably tell it's a great honour for me to be working with one of Scottish football's greatest captains. He'll be remembered as a legend I have no doubt about that no matter what happens from now on. We want to win everything every time and it's just fantastic that he replied to his obituaries by captaining an unbeaten team. Surely unprecedented. What I am looking forward to is persuading Scott that the ozone layer is too depleted for his napper in Australia and rather be burnt be Broon and be better off playing for Celtic till we inevitably lose the title one year, then hopefully when he's 67 he'll be ready to let KT have a go, this band is my band this band is your band. Plus @Notorious has posted possibly a million pics of the team in training and I've yet to see one where Broony isn't laughing. That balance of seriousness and camaraderie is essential for great teams because it's so contagious and everyone knowing what makes someone laugh is a quick way of getting to know what makes them tick on the pitch because a player in a good mood is a better one than Neymar in a huff, and now that I mention her, was anyone else reminded of the night Broony go sent off after falling for the dark art of the wind up merchant, something he has to deal with every blooody week and nevers bites, had to do it against Barca ffs yet interesting Morales whose wind up is all dark and no art stamps on Ralston so hard Neymar phoned 111. The ref never even warned him! I am not saying that had any effect on the result, no sour grapes, just *' nuts how he does 4 things Broony would have walked for and doesn't even get a mellow yellow. Anwway no point lingering in the distant past, Broony and big Lustig, is there anyone who celebrates a Celtic goal like he's in the crowd than mental Mikel? It's sad to see him losing a bit of pace because apart from the obvious punch his best game brings, it's just great to see players who love their team like that, like a fan, and it's something you want to hang on to. You want that atmosphere filling the dressing room and training ground, when you get that it's a blessing to manage because everyone knows the difference confidence makes and that's when you get it. Folk say maybe I'm easier on Lustig than I am Izzy but it's not like that, why would I put Mikel ahead of the result especially if it means we'll be less likely to see him celebrate, he can go nuts on the bench. Anyone think the lack of seats at the Hunderdome had an effect on us? No excuses, playing like that at home we'll get pumped again. It was just so different, I mean it was weird, I've never heard us that quiet and I think maybe they decided if they were ever going to get a result they were going to try everything within their grasp, writing off the games at Celtic Park and hoping for joy at home? Normally our away fans can silence even 50,000 of them but they were quite * gallus wi the conductor's baton that game, I don't think we should go there again if that's our allowance. Well as I said, atmosphere, it's a change that's not for the greater good of Scottish football I can tell you that and I would hate to see Celtic become that self centred. Of course do everything we can to win but not change the culture of sport and deny fans their traditional right to get behind their team which thrives on a healthy traveling support since the days the horse and carts were transporting us home and away, filling the city streets and country lanes as the sound of * Save Ireland rang around the countryside and the toon letting the folk up ahead get the pies and bovril/bevvy ready and some porridge for the horses. And letting the opposition hear such confidence from such a distance especially as the horses walk like 5 mile an hour? Must've been * soul destroying the original Green Brigade still giving it yaldi 3 hours later for kick off in the away section that held 50,000 standing :celt_2: :60: :36: < @cidermaster 's great great great grandad :drag: :rofl: :lager: :smoke:The board's initial attempt to sell the mysterious green tobacco doctors recommended be smoked with Guinness every day and how the biscuit tin got its name. Although the green herb was at first popular because of the giggles and the geometric insight to the game and why formations make sense depending on what skills your lads have it was a bit of a damp squib compared to a few bevvies when it comes to cheering at full voice no giving a * if yer in tune, maist folk are so get loud and proud. To the board's delight there was a 400% increase in pie sales and the tax man said can I see your pie receipts please and the board said we sold 3.14159265359 pi and gave away a tin of biscuits after a massive request for ye olde chocolate hob knobs which we've written off as an expense as you see. Aye I see the tin is valued at £5,000, is this chocolate biscuit tin the one ye can see Jesus' face in the Billy Connolly version? Aye the very one, became the body of the very first banjo. You know why they named it that? I don't even know why they called it a tin. It was called tin coz you couldnae sell fat. A guy called Joe King was obviously stoned and said wow look at the shine on that box, I could make a Nashville guitar for Keith Richards wi these 5 strings and to be sure sympathy for the devil was more promising than any Joe was getting that day as the sound of *'s gates opening filled the air with a terrible portent and sure as * he wakes the night time wanderers during the day with his siren song the banshee thinks she's hearing her lost love as only she hears that cacophony as sweet music. Get her tae * the second half's starting. Ban she! :banned: Naw ban Joe!!! :banned: Whit why Joe? Wait, where the * did that Guard come from? Tin air I tink. Is it wan Guard or two? You think I'm familiar with the Gaurds do ye? :boxing: Wait, so ban Joe and all is well in the Jungle? Aye, as long as nae * finds a way to tune that * thing he created. Oh right so this is why the Big Yin has such an affinity with the * thing, only a maddy wi that sense of humour would get joy fae it and he loved playing on a Sunday cause music was banned and he said last week you said this wisnae music and we'll aw go to * for no keeping a vow of silence and I said you awready go to * and keep yer vow of silence every Saturday watching yer team get biblically pumped, call that fitbaw? Probably should call it a day. Want us to ban yous? We could like, ban yous for 4 or 5 years :banned: Wow did he even say aye there? Who cares, right now they're Guardian Angels so can we get back tae the fitbaw * sake look at aw these * just back fae Saltcoats giving it yaldi whoo hooo mon the Celts!!!! :57: :bye1: Mon the Saltcoats CSC!! :58: :dancing: :party: This is mair like it, they're having a * brilliant time, right nae banjoes or green grass at the game, just bevvy merchants city CSC. What happened to the thing Joe made? :bash: Aw * naw :54: Whit's wrang? It's Slash, he's found it. Oh dear so that's why Jimi released that song first, it was a tribute to oor Joe who created the world's worst instrument then made amends when he heard the worlds worst musician found it, everyone he passed was wondering what he was up to with that look Broony has as he stands in the tunnel just before a game, Hey Joe! Where are ye going with that gun in yer hawn? I'm going to shoot a guy who looks like your old lady, caught him messing round with another can. On yersel ma man

Oooh. What now? Andy Walker? What about him? :banned:

cidermaster and bagforlife like this.
  20. MJ9 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Whit?!

Lilac Wine and bagforlife like this.