1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] Kelvin Wilson to Forest

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by KevMan, Jul 19, 2013.

Discuss Kelvin Wilson to Forest in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. coybig1967

Big kelvin is the best cb we have had in years, had a very shaky start but last season he was outstanding imo, voted him poty would be gutted to see him leave!:38:

2. maggiethatcher

Fav Celtic Song:
    never walk alone
    It seems he wants to be closer to his family in Nottingham from what I'm reading and if thats the case then we should let him go if we get the £3m which is a decent fee in my eyes. With Van Dijk, Mulgrew, Mouyokolo and Ambrose (who has been playing very well since he came back from Confed. Cup), along with Lustig, Fraser, Irvine who can all play there, we have enough cover.

We would need to sign a back up LB though I think as Mulgrew would be needed in the heart of defence and we have been light in that area for too long.

3. Smileyy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Id be gutted if he left but if we got £3m for him id be happy

4. scootz

Do you honestly believe he was outstanding!? :97:

5. DobbinS 1888

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song, YNWA.
    Thought Kelvin was one our best performers last season tbh. So would be sad to see him leave.

6. Markybhoy

I'd be disappointed if big Kelv wanted to leave Celtic to go back and play for that sleekit wee * Davies who deliberately froze him out of football for 6 months. If he does go back there then you have to assume it's because he wants to be closer to his family again. You can't blame him for that I suppose.

I'd be sad to see him go though, he's a player I've always liked.

7. Kayal338

8. Glorious1967

Selling hooper before this elfsborg game was bad enough, but selling wilson the day before is just criminal, replacements should have been all ready to sign the minute wanyama, and hooper left, and i dont buy into this pish from neil lennon its not easy to sign someone, hoopers deal was concluded within 24 hours of the norwich bid being accepted, i think the wool is being pulled over or eyes AGAIN....Lawells warcry 'we tried' is all ready to air

9. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

I'd be gutted if he left. He's a very good centre half, we'd sorely miss him.

10. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    It would be a * joke if we sold him.

11. Big Boss Gold Member Gold Member

We should be asking for top dollar if we sell him. If Van Dijk gets injured, then we have to play Ambrose and Mouyokolo, and I don't really trust either as solid centre backs. We need a replacement lined up quickly, and a good one, not Shane * Lowry.

I hope he doesn't go though, and that this is all speculation.

12. Poopanator

If he gets sold then there is something seriously bad happening in the background at Celtic.

13. Celtic Bhoy 94

Calm down! We also have Muldini you fecking eejit :86::smiley-laughing002:

14. Big Boss Gold Member Gold Member

Aye, but Lennon's been using him as a utility player for a while now, switching his position around every game seemingly, it doesn't seem like he wants to play him at centre-back regularly again which is disappointing.

15. northeast67

If he wants to go tell the forest twats 5m or * off. He played in the heart of our defence last year in all comps. £3 m is just taking the * compared to the prices down in England and that's the championship too. I just wonder if Celtic are being a bit greedy with new contact offers. Hooper Ledley stokes and Wilson who are all first team players? Contact should not run so low.

16. joshbhoy88

Naw i think he actually does want to play him CB but we didn't have back up left wing or left back last year which he is trying to get this season

17. Sycamore7

Selling him does make sense especially if he wants to go. We got him free and 3m is gid business. We have mulgrew, ambrose, van dijk, mouyokolo (if hes any good). Lustig can also play cb and was it young fraser played a couple of times last year?
    These players wont gain value by sitting on bench.
    The timing has me spooked. Day b4 important match - i would be suprised if we let go b4 the return leg.

18. ColeraineBhoy

What the * is going on? Does everyone want out now? Wouldn't be surprised to see Van Dijk hand in a transfer request at this rate...

19. cfc_kenny

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I'm quite surprised that he wants away as I read an article recently where he mentioned how he had finally settled down and would like to help other new signings adapt to the club.

I used to * myself when he got the ball; he looked clumbsy and uneasy on it. He came on to his game last season, especially in the CL, but then so did the whole team.

I think we could find an equally capable centre back for replacement if necessary.

20. Chriz-

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc, McCourt
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]