1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] Kelvin Wilson to Forest

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by KevMan, Jul 19, 2013.

Discuss Kelvin Wilson to Forest in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Soul Rebel

Fav Celtic Player:
    Commons/Sammy/Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony & Toy Town
    :56: So we'll never have an outstanding player then in your eyes.

How many games did you watch last year? You're extremely negative about almost everything and just wondered what you've been watching to make you so negative and disappointed with what's going on at Celtic.

2. scootz

I never said we'll never have an outstanding player. No idea where you picked that up!

I just said that Kelvin Wilson is not an outstanding defender and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with that sentiment. If he was truly outstanding, then more clubs would have been lining up to take him away at the £3 milion mark. Now correct me if I'm wrong... but, I don't think they are!

No idea either why you think I'm negative about almost everything. I'm a realist... that's all.

3. leicceltmurph67

wilsons a solid championship player ...had a couple of decent performances in europe last season .best quality he has is his pace ..but his decision making and heading not great ...good luck too him ..being truly honest id rather see mulgrew at centre-half , he looks a lot more comfortable there than anywhere else on the park....

4. LoveTheTic88

Why are people saying good luck to him like he's leaving?

5. Seymour Skinner

i hope he isnt.

6. Lecs

Forrest are *, if he has any common sense he will be staying at Celtic.

7. ordinaryman

Tonight's Nottingham Evening Post is running the story that KW is on his way back to Forest. The paper is saying that we have reluctantly accepted a revised bid but that we don't want to lose him. The Post is also saying that NL wanted the deal delayed until after the away leg vs Elfsborg but as KW wants to return home, 'Celtic are seemingly ready to accept defeat in their fight to keep him.'

Really hope this is just a story to fill headlines and doesn't happen as the man makes our back 4 tick. At the moment it seems like it's one a week with us. Joe next?

8. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Or Neil Lennon has realized he needs better:50:

9. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    I hope he stays as we are * at the back . Celtic are letting too many half decent players move on in my opinion .

10. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Why the * is Kelvin Wilson being allowed to leave, this is ridiculous. He was very solid all last season and was excellent in the Champions League.

I had accepted Wanyama and Hooper were leaving but we cant start selling more of our best players like Wilson. Its not as if Forrest are offering 6 or 7 million for him.

11. Celtic abu

Well, this is * depressing if true. Imagine we re-signed Caldwell to replace him. "Caldwell picks the ball up and hoofs it towards Doyle". * *

Anyway, I don`t believe it anyway. He said a couple of weeks ago he was settled and happy

12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Only reason he'd be allowed to go is for personal reasons that have been public knowledge for a while although he said he was settled I still think he'd like to go...
    Our hands are pretty tied then if that's the case we don't want people who don't want to be here if that is indeed he case...

So much for keeping most of the squad and only letting 1 or so of our main players go,if Wilson is off that's 3 right down the spine of the team

13. Heb Celt

Would be gutted if we lost Wilson,was our best CB last season.Hard going losing our best striker,best midfielder and now maybe our best defender all in the matter of weeks.

14. Shane1888

[​IMG]

15. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Not only was he our best CB last season he's been our best CB since Varga, Bobo and Mjallby.

He's a real defender who reads the game well, intercepts for fun, great tackler and strong man marker. He would be a massive loss especially for the Champions League.

16. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    :smiley-laughing002:

17. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    His recovery pace in the champions league was vital last year

18. ordinaryman

Lost count of number of times Managers, Coaches, Pundits say that to be successful Teams need to have a solid spine of the side from back to front. Well if Big KW goes then in 2 weeks we will have lost the spine of our side - Wilson, Wanyama & Hooper. Who will be next Joe, Fraser or will Lustig be off to Russia? In December Rubin Kazan were reportedly interested in the Swede. I can see the vultures hovering over Parkhead looking for pickings if we don't beat Elfsborg over 2 legs.

19. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

20. ThomasCFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kelvin Wilson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Here We Go Again
    No joke here if Wilson goes I will be * raging, losing our best striker, midfielder and defender in 3 weeks, heck why not sell Big Fraser next week make it 4 in a row?