1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Keaton Jones - Boy Who Was Bullied Going Viral

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by MacEwan, Dec 12, 2017.

Discuss Keaton Jones - Boy Who Was Bullied Going Viral in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
  2. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    Never watched the video but if you racially insult anyone and get slapped about for it then you got what you deserve.

3. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Angered me. Not due to the bullying, which is a regular occurrence that I've witnessed first hand, but more to the fact that the mother filmed it and everything that has come out as a result.

Sums up the internet now. One pish, attention seeking video after another.

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Good actor * got a chance to make in TV.

5. BigWilly The Wildcard Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Willy
    Don't know what made up * you were watching but it's the mother who has a problem not this poor kid, she posted a picture of herself on facebook with a confedrate flag

Johniebhoy. likes this.
  6. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I see Mark Ruffalo has now tracked down a video on twitter of a black kid talking about being bullied now. ffs! Even invited him to a movie premier as well.

7. ynwa1987

Apparently the go fund me was set up by someone else and the person who said us whites should stick together was not actually the mum but a troll/someone after money. Everyone was pretty quick to turn on him though. Does he really seem like the kind of guy who goes around calling people the N bomb? In the nicest way possible he seems to geeky for that.

I dont think the mum is after money the family has not set up any go fund me's as far as I know.

* are so cynical these days.

8. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

She has posts from 2015 which are questionable though...

But I agree with you about the boy. Greeting and says “people who are different shouldn’t be criticised for it”, would make him a belter of a hypocrite if we was a Wee racist guy.

9. ynwa1987

Which posts are these?

Yea thats true just seems more likely to me that he is being horrifically bullied as opposed to a racist wee *. I could be wrong just my intuition.

10. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Hmm. Maybe I’m wrong. There’s one from August talking about butthurt Americans which could be taken any way. I don’t think the pictures with the flags can make her labelled racist but her saying it’s “ironic and funny” seems like a bit of a * excuse.

11. Murph-E

Defo seems like a wee * to go around calling kids * if he's from a big Confederate flag flying sort of family. Ingrained into him.

12. PeeKay Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    He’s on this morning now.

Have they not done their full research on the whole story?

13. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    Its America, why doesn't someone sue her for child neglect. Due to the fact that she's more interested in interrogating him on film rather than wiping away his tears and giving him a loving hug.
    Did say it's America...
    Any things possible.

14. JimMc

Not necessarily, it is a plausible and perhaps very effective way to halt bullying.
    That this example has supposed issues does not detract from the initial success of the method
    It is difficult to protect a child from Bullies, confronting bullies in the more obvious ways, via the school or direct to their parents or via a friend paying a visit and offering greater violence, all have their potential for problems.

This apparent cold calculated method that questions a child and shows the effects a bully has is actually not that dissimilar to justice systems that make a criminal confront what damaging effects they have caused.

Simple minded ignorant racist morons has no colour bar, humans of all skin shades can enrol and do. Not a black or white issue, have you ever actually seen a white or black person?
    No, it is a ignorant moron issue.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017