1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Karamoko Dembele!!

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by DEADEYECFC, May 29, 2016.

Discuss Karamoko Dembele!! in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    His control is excellent for such a young player but he is much stronger than his appearance would let on.

See if teams down south can ask for ridiculous amounts of money for academy players.....then this is one player we have that could be worth millions.
    I agree that he should be getting some first team games and hopefully get him on a long term deal.

Rydo1888*, Metrobhoy and Whoflungdung like this.
  2. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Firstly on the player, he's very exciting and like yourself, I do hope he chooses Scotland naturally! Be nice to see the lad start in several home games this season.

Secondly, yes, if Paul doesn't agree with your opinion, he'll watch your posts and try get you bite etc... He's raging with me because 9 out of 10 I'm right and he's not whether it be football or tennis

Stay strong and keep posting your opinions my friend!

3. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

I thought we were friends? :38:

4. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I'll be your friend no probs Paul! Stop having a go though. I actually like some of your points. Just different opinions man!

The nationality stuff you bring up is nonsense. I think it's back to McGeady? I never rated him and rightly so. He went nowhere better than Celtic! When he left, we improved! Give me Scott Sinclair/James Forrest/Sean Maloney every day of the week before him! Lacked end product.

Please just get off my case because I love my country and team. Then we can be friends

5. Dembele the next messi

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    @Metrobhoy mcgeady was a fantastic player he glided past players for fun and wasn't weak either he turned defence into attack and could run 30 yards with the ball and create opportunities from nothing granted his end product wasn't always the best but whose is? Wind your neck in!

Callum McGregor likes this.
  6. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    I hope he gets some chances this season, I know he's ridiculously young but that wee Feruz (think that's the one) has me always wary now. And tbh Dembele seems far more in the headlines than him so I'm wondering if that might play against us too.

What I really like about his play is that he seems to pick a lot of good options, not overdo on ball, passing away, not wanting to beat the whole team.

Whoflungdung likes this.
  7. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I can see him coming off the bench in some games over the first half of the season and if that goes well maybe he might make a start or 2 later on. But certainly I think we will see him get some time with the first team this season.

8. belbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley...the shebeen version
    Cant wait to see this lad develop this year

Whoflungdung likes this.
  9. barry1916

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley Song
    I'd be surprised if he gets much game time this season. We're overloaded with wingers who need first team football opportunities.

He'll probably just keep playing for the development squad this season with an aim of becoming a first team squad player next year or a loan opportunity.

Unless we sell Sinclair and loan out Morgan I suppose.

10. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Personally he is already better than Morgan, if he happened to be bigger he would be in the first team alot more already, personally that's what is holding him back.

Fontaine likes this.
  11. barry1916

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley Song
    Yep. Personally I'd sell Morgan and give Dembele the game time off the bench. Morgan's decent, but I don't see him developing into a winger of Celtic's quality.

I think Morgan's lively early performances this season have made Lenny 2nd think about shipping him out though.

12. kinglenny

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Get him on the protein shakes and roids.

:D

13. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Hopefully gets a good amount of gametime, but with Forrest, Shved, Morgan, Johnstone, Sinclair, Hayes and Arzani there's a lot of competition. Development level is too easy for him and he'll lose motivation unless he keeps getting first team football.

14. barry1916

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley Song
    Forgot about Arzani. Christ.

15. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I know we're all excited and desperate to see him get game time, but he still has a lot of developing to do so a few minutes here and there is probably the best for him just now.

Need to gradually bring him through over the next season or two, then he should be ready to challenge for a starting spot.

As frustrating as that sounds.

16. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

KARAMOKO DEMBELE is out of Celtic under-21s’ Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Cup clash with Queen’s Park tonight.

SunSport understands Dembele has a foot injury and will miss the first round tie at Airdrie’s Penny Cars stadium.

The 16-year-old forward is arguably the top prospect of Tommy McIntyre’s young Hoops team.

Celtic prodigy Dembele made his first-team debut in May and featured for Neil Lennon’s side in pre-season.

But he won’t get a chance to shine against League 2 outfit Queen’s Park after picking up the injury.

17. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Hopefully he’s back training soon.

Could do with him just now for the youth team.

18. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

19. bagforlife Gold Member Gold Member

Change to green one's karamoko you can't be wearing them hellish looking things :50:

An Madadh Rua likes this.
  20. celtic warrior

Can't wait to see him being utilised correctly and warm the bench whilst Morgan gets game time.