1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

I've had enough

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by BTG, Jul 27, 2004.

Discuss I've had enough in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Of being a pessimist.. I'm going to look at Celtic from now on in optimism, i'm hoping the board will see sense and bring in some new faces over the summer like everyone else but the truth is we can do nothing about it. I'm also very disappointed about our last 2 results and although our squad is diabolical i'll look on the bright side and put my faith in Quinn, Desmond and O'Neill.

You'll see a more optimistic Bobo TG around here from now on, i've had enough of always looking on the dark side. :icon_mrgr

2. Mark

Good to hear but its hard when all we have to cheer about is...scoring 3 goals in 2 games? It's bad right now.

3. Dubsbhoy Banned!

well said bobo i think people are getting a bit over tramutised (<<spelling) with that result last night i was gonna say so in "eye opener" thread and then thought *, last nights result was * but at the end of the day i don't think it's as bad as everyone is ranting on about some people are ready to pull out the guns and start shooting some of our players in the head, varga, jackie mac and balde all had a great season last time around ffs they have just come back off holidays, under strenth squad, no manager and most of them have said publicly they hate playing pre season games never mind playing them in the states. im not defending for one minute that score line last night cos it is embarssing but how * bad are the players gonna feel walking off the pitch after that type of result.

in short i have lost no faith in MON or any of our players i was * off when i heard the result yesterday, im worried about the lack of new players coming in but at the moment im not looking at everything been doom and gloom.