1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Internazionale vs. Celtic (26/2/2015, 6pm, BT Sports 1)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by KevMan, Feb 22, 2015.

Discuss Internazionale vs. Celtic (26/2/2015, 6pm, BT Sports 1) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Green And White

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youl never walk alone.
    Was absolutely hammered during the game so I didn't even realise VVD had been sent off until some * told me in a pub what had happened 2 hours later

2. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

* 'ell mate you are proper 'ard

3. Green And White

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youl never walk alone.
    Hard as * mate

4. LetsGoMurphys

A small travel report from Milan...

Went over from Sweden with my wife. We have been to Berlin and Lisbon to see the Bhoys before this one.

The weather was really nice. Especially on wednesday. Didnt see many Celts on the Piazza Duomo during the day.

We went to see CATB after dinner. It was really alot of fun. Small intimate club. The band played all the rebel songs you wanted to hear. Last time I went to a CATB gig was in the Barrowlands in 2013. I woke up under a table in our hotel room not remebering anything from the show. Didnt want to make the same mistake this time so at first I was a little careful with the drinks. But once inside the club that went out the window and I got really drunk. But I do remember everyting this time...:50:

Slept til 11 am on game day before going to Duomo Piazza for a few beers. This time the square was packed with Celts. At 2pm we took the metro to see Sheeben play at some funky place in the outskirts of Milan. They played at this really rundown place with graffitti everywhere. The floor was so sticky with spilt beer you could hardly walk around in there. And the toilets.....OH MY :97:

Show was awesome. Every song you could ask for and the atmosphere was great.

After the show everyone gathered outside for the big march to the metro and the game. I think we were atleast 1000-1200 Celts in the march. It was nice. Lots of green flares. All along the way there were italians looking at us from windows and honking their car horns. It was fun. Lots of singing. Lost my voice somewhere along the march route....:celt_2:

We didnt have tickets in the Celtic end but just below. We sat in full Celtic colours among only Inter fans and they were really great to us. Many came up to take photos with us for some reason and we didnt mind.

The singing from the Celtic end was great during the entire game. In the second half we moved further up toward the Celtic end to join in with the singing.

Once again...the Inter fans were great. And they did applaud the Celtic end after the game.

There were three * though just to our left. I first noticed them when my wife took a picture of me with the Celtic end in the background. When I looked at the photo you could see them doing * salutes with their right arms in the shot. I didnt want to get thrown out during the game so I didnt make much of it until after the game was over.
    After the game the same three * actually turned around and did the * salutes right toward the Celtic end. Some Celts went mental but obviously couldnt get to them so I thought it was up to me...:smiley-laughing002:

I told them where they could stick their arms and we almost go into it but the wife calmed me down. Maybe for the best. You dont know with italians. All of a sudden you could have knife in your throat and I didnt want that. I got a big cheer from the Celts though....:bbpd:

All in all a really fun trip. See you next time

YNWA

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
  5. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

I was at that gig too pal,the place was a dump the toilets were shocking the graffiti was something else

The place was too big dark and dingy proper drugs den minging to be honest we left early

Did not want to drink there pints so bought 2 cases and went out the back

Edit I seen them arseholes one * had a pic of a * flag on his phone and showing it us

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
  6. LetsGoMurphys

Yeah if I had known you could bring your own beer I would have...

Before going in I actually hid a small bottle of Jäger in my sock. Me and the wife got a good laugh when inside we saw EVERYONE drinking from their own huge cases of beer. Guess there was no need to hide anything....especially my souvenir jäger...:smiley-laughing002:

7. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren
    Gutted, man!

But let's focus on the treble, and we have exciting times in Europe to look forward to!

How good are brown in bitton in the middle by the way! Faultless!

8. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I went to shebeen there on the Wednesday was a great night, probably best ive had at a rebel/celtic band. Place was mad, looked like the barrowlands if the barrowlands had shut down 10 year ago and been left to rot lol floor probably never got cleaned from the night before where it was covered in drink, sick and sawdust.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=929309183754947

9. Dan_92

Has there been highlights posted in this thread, or anywhere else actually, that are more than 2 minutes long?

Cheers

10. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    How did Griffiths not get on anyway?

Just thinking there Guidetti I cant mind doing anything, he barely got a sniff then Forrest went up front not sure if he even got on the ball once. Griffiths done well in the first leg and I felt him and Johansen were our biggest threats with their quick link-up movement and pace to get in behind.

11. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Injured in training :54:

12. Derrybhoy1

Just want to say lads, inter fans were 100%. They deserve some credit, cheered us, shook our hands and wanted to swap scarves after winning a big game. They were spot on so fair *, a lot different than Ajax