1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Injuries.......

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dubsbhoy, Sep 30, 2004.

Discuss Injuries....... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dubsbhoy Banned!

ffs looks like were not going to see thompson or jackie for at least 5 weeks.

It's starting to look bad bhoys we all knew we were going into this season with * all squad depth and all you can do is cross your fingers and hope everyone stays injury free but at the mo we seem to be adding a player to the crock list every 2 weeks.

in one sense it's good cos it gives the youngfellers a chance but tbh i'm starting to get a bit worried that injuries could have a major part to play in the next few months.

anyone else starting to panic??

2. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Thompson out for 5 weeks thats not good news at all.... we have the huns in the CIS cup and in the league next month (i think) and we are going into that month with a loads of Injuries i am starting to panic now. for a few reasons
    (1) The CIS Cup against the huns
    (2) The League - i don't really want the huns to win the league because Celtic did not have their full team during the season
    (3) Champions League

i have a really bad feeling about all these Injuries lets just hope that it DOES NOT affect the League

Hail!! Hail!!
    Larsson97_04

3. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Not worried about the Huns, our reserve team could probably beat those mugs. Its Europe im worrying about, if we go it just gives the tight board a scapegoat to not give MON any money in January. I cant see us going through but lets hope we get a UEFA cup spot ahead of Shakhtar.

4. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I can't believe we have no bac up for these positions, once someone is injured, thats that position fuked until he is back! We are Celtic FC, what the * is going on?!! I really am getting very * off about the lack of funds we are giving MON, if this carries on, we'll be waving bye bye to our beloved MON!! But Keep the faith lads, keep the faith!!

5. hoopsbhoy4life

Fav Celtic Player:
    them all
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    its maybe time for the likes of young mcgeady and wallace to step up and a think janinho could do more but defence wise a dont know thommo and jackie are a big miss not going to panic just yet

6. BB Banned!

maybe theyoung lads will get a chance...that would be good especially if they do what they are capable of..
    Still have faith...but thats about all ive got at the moment....maybe if shaktar gub us well buy some of their players...that would be better...

then again why not go for broke and offer to swap teams with barca...their president did say he would like to help celtic get some of his players...
    dont think he'd go for that though..maybe asking a wee bit much..

Still i have faith it will happen......

7. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Seems MON is starting to worry himself

from the guardian