1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

If We Were to Make Just One More Signing...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Liam Scales, Jan 8, 2019.

Discuss If We Were to Make Just One More Signing... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Might just be over-reacting, and i know it's still early, but the lack of talk about a CB (that isn't scott mckenna) is a bit worrying. I'm almost certain we'll sign a RB, and if tierney is out i could see us signing a LB on loan, but ideally we need one of each.

2. barry1916

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley Song
    Look what happened against Hibs when Lustig was unavailable. Rodgers was so reluctant to play Ralston (who was sitting on the bench) that we reverted to some weird formation I'd never seen us use before and we were awful.

Also, I heard John McGinn talking on Sky before a Celtic game prior to christmas and he mentioned that Lennon had been telling the Hibs team the previous year to target Lustig throughout the match. If Hibs are targeting Lustig, then every side we face in Europe will do the same.

We need to prioritise the signing of a first choice RB. Lustig is finished and Ralston (while he has potential) shouldn't be thrown into big game like the old firm when Rodgers wouldn't even trust him against Hibs.