1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

I love Celtic

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Seosamh Máirtín, Feb 1, 2015.

Discuss I love Celtic in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Seosamh Máirtín

It really sinks in just how much I love the Hoops on days like this. What we put up with is downright shocking, but we (not just the players, but the fans) stare this adversity down and keep our dignity. Most of our players may be from outside of Scotland and perhaps won't get the context of songs like 'the Famine song', but they'll recognise the hostility pouring from the stands.

It's amazing that we as a club have keep our cool and remain such a brilliant side to watch, despite having to put up with the usual thuggish tactics and pantomime nonsense from their lot and their paid referee. We had a solid goal chopped off the scoreboard today which was utterly perplexing, and then the Guidetti incident stuck out, as well, when we know what he can do from that type of range.

But it's not about that, it's about us. We don't let it get in the way of proudly displaying who we are: the best club in the land. HH! Here we go, 10-in-a-row! :shamrock::celt_2: