1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

"I’m white ur black I’ll walk.”

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Gabriel, Feb 2, 2014.

Discuss "I’m white ur black I’ll walk.” in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/01/richie-incognito-texts-jonathan-martin_n_4708882.html

A lawyer for embattled Miami Dolphins player Richie Incognito released new text messages this week that were allegedly sent between his client and former teammate Jonathan Martin.
    The texts, which Incognito's attorney Mark Schamel released exclusively to CBS Miami, suggest the two stayed in contact after Martin left the team in October. They also reveal that both players sent each other messages using graphic language and statements that could be construed as threats:
    Incognito and Martin were exchanging messages on December 17, 2012 and were going to go out together. At one point in the exchange, Martin told Incognito, “Ima egg your house & light a bag of s*** on fire then ring your doorbell.”

Incognito responded, “I’m going to shoot you and claim self defense. I’m white ur black I’ll walk.”

Martin responded back, “I’m gonna give McDonald bath salts and lock him in your house with a tranquilizer gun & a box of sand paper condoms.” Incognito replied to Martin, “Hahaha.”

Martin abruptly left the Dolphins in October to reportedly receive treatment for emotional distress. Incognito was suspended by the team soon after Martin's departure and the NFL began an investigation into the matter. A statement subsequently issued by his attorney claimed that Martin had been subjected to mistreatment by his teammates "that went far beyond the traditional locker room hazing." A report on the NFL investigation's findings will be released after the Super Bowl.
    Incognito's lawyer released the texts a day after NBC aired an interview with Martin in which he said that the constant vulgar language on the team made him "feel trapped."

Despite the undertones of racism I believe this has been blown out of all proportion. All about money and publicity.

2. JasonMcG1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    kieran tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Im just out my bed so maybe im missing the point . But did both them not txt stuff to each other ?

3. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    Yes but only one left because of emotional distress and the other was suspended because of the incident.

4. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    seems to me that there both winding each other up. can't see the problem to be honest, there again I'm a man and not some wee 12year old lassie.

5. Vertie Auld

It was a * bant. Away to *.

6. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

Easy racism card deployed.

7. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    A nothing nothing.