1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

How many in a row?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Callum McGregor, Apr 3, 2019.

Discuss How many in a row? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. JordyBhoy Árd rí Éireann

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Voted for 12. I think that if/when we get the 9 next season anything and everything will be thrown at us to stop the juggernaut reaching the magic 10.

After the 10, then can see it being made near impossible to win again, to the point of I wouldn’t be surprised if Celtic Fair Play rules would be introduced whereby we start our tilt for 11 in a row on -10 points, win that then the 12 in a row would start on -15 points, which I reckon we could just about achieve, but -20 points to stop us reaching 13 might be a bridge too far.

2. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    :56:

3. BrisbaneBhoy

I̶̷̶f̶̷̶ When we win 10-in-a-row, I would love to see the Club make a special pin/ring/medel etc for all players, managers, coaching staff and the like, who all played a roll in achieving the milestone.

4. leeso-ardoyne

10 is the magic number, anything after that will be ridiculously stupid. Even if it went to 20, it could kill it for us. I'm wanting us to win the 10, hold the record then the likes of Aberdeen or some other team win it to send us back to zero. More investment in the league to make it more interesting. As much as I love winning leagues and trebles, could you imagine us winning the treble for the next 5 years. It would destroy the league.

5. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Think the summer is gonna be a big one.

We're going to have a fair few changes and I'm not unfortunately convinced with Lenny.

Not enjoying the way we've been playing for some time.

I'm wondering how much the board will push the boat out.

We have a far better squad but of late it's not getting the best out of the players, even when Tadgers was here.