1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bonobhoy, Aug 7, 2016.

Discuss Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Can't stand the guy but 1 thing he won't do, is be bullied..

Sitting back whilst this is all happening to us, infront of us and so blatantly...tells me they couldn't give a *..

2. john2061

the zombies put in a notice of complaint about willie collum and would expect celtic to do like wise on cheating beaton who saw these assaults and did nothing and even a talking to and while we are at it i hope celtic come out with a very strong statement about this wee rat walking away scot free on these assaults on our players .

3. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Some post mate :50:

4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Was just looking at Suttons tweet and responses to it and all you see is Broony's got away with this and that for year's blah blah blah..

Seriously. I might be biased and he certainly has had his naughty moment's but for me, you could do a montage of Morelos getting away with more kicks, flicks and arseholery in the 6 month's of this season...than Broony in the last 5 year, easy..

littlekennie likes this.
  5. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Lawwell only started 'fighting' for resolution 12 when his feet were held to the fire.

He won't do a single thing about this or a litany of other incidents this season. That's a stonewall certainty.

6. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Sutton slaughtered the ‘SFA’ earlier mate.

Random Review likes this.
  7. Mr. Slippyfist

Why would Lawwell want to go toe to toe with his business buddies?

8. Mr. Slippyfist

9. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Bingo! Those * in charge of us have more in common with the huns than their own ‘customers’. These * need hunted along with those in charge at that dump Hampden.

10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Well the fat * should get to * then..

There's 1 thing letting some shameless fraud run his mouth constantly about us. There's 1 thing them writing statement after statement about anything and everything. There's 1 thing them campaigning to get a wee cheating helmet removed from officiating and then there's this..

Are we gonna continue to roll over and allow this to continue?

Let's no pretend it's just against them either. Menga. McKenna. MacLean. Naismith. McGinn.....you could go on and on where it's free reign on us and constant fouls before a guy even get's a talking to v us..

It's way out of hand. Official's, compliance officer's are doing us badly. Worse that we're taking it..

11. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I will be delighted the day Lawwell goes.

He takes an absolutely obscene amount of money for a guy that's done nothing other than make snide digs from the sidelines through one of the biggest cheating scandals in sport, with us being the biggest loser.

12. Mr. Slippyfist

Yes. * YES!!!!!

seanm and McChiellini.. like this.
  13. James Gold Member Gold Member

Release the statements

14. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

15. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    To put it in perspective. This is the same * who gave Boyata a red for mouthing back and Jamie Walker a penalty against us at Tynecastle, a back flip with no * near him..

16. dmac

If Desmond,Lawell and Rodgers didnt realise the time for action was after the 1st game re McGregor on Ajer then they will sit back and do nothing this time

seanm likes this.
  17. Murph-E

Exactly. He's a *, but he doesn't care who thinks he's a * and won't shut up just to not seem like a *.

Random Review, Gyp Rosetti and seanm like this.
  18. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Is anyone genuinely surprised by that verdict? What irritates me the most isn't that hun weasels like Beaton are trying to return us to the "good old days" of tiny Wharton and co. or even Hunny G having the astonishing cheek to claim sevco are badly done to by officials. It's the spineless lack of fight and leadership we have to put up with from the board and in particular PL and DD that really irks me. How they can call themselves Celtic fans and happily put up with this s**t is beyond me, DD has been far too lenient regarding sevco on more than one occasion i can remember since the old huns went down the pan, seemingly happy to peddle the 'same club' lie and also appearing to much prefer having them in the league than not. The lack of any meaningful action on the stripping of titles unfairly won by the old rangers could be excused by the lack of interest and support from the other clubs in Scotland but i still feel our rhetoric was not strong enough on the matter. The board are good at producing impressive balance-sheets but their ability to speak for and defend our support leaves a lot to be desired.

Random Review, Gyp Rosetti and seanm like this.
  19. socbhoy

Imo we are in this situation because our board are spineless and have refused over the years to stick up for the club and the fans, this is just another example, happy to sit back and be cheated during the EBT years it is now deemed acceptable that our players are punched, kicked and stamped on and nothing is done about it.
    Wouldn’t be so bad if the club were spending money and progressing the team on the pitch by bringing in a better quality of player but that doesn’t look like that’s going to happen either going by the players we are being linked with, young development signings and loan players. Where is the quality players that our manager has continuously spoken about. I wouldn’t be surprised if Brendan is away at the end of the season. Their is something rotten going on behind the scenes at our club, doesn’t seem to be much planning going on. Yes we have had unprecedented success but I’m not fooled by that, to keep on top you need to continue to progress and adapt, we are doing neither, we seem intent on self harming as usual.

20. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Welcome to 2019 just like 2012 accept we a laughing at you even louder, the SFA.