1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Help/Suggestions

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by spilie, Nov 8, 2018.

Discuss Help/Suggestions in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. spilie

Looking for some help please:
    My Grandson plays with his local team they are 2012`s (6 year olds) and we are constantly trying to raise funds I thought if I got a signed Celtic Top and had it framed I could raffle it. I have asked some people and they say the club do this but it may take some time and I was hoping to get this done for xmas.
    So question is does anybody know who I would contact and a rough idea of timescales?
    Also would I be better hanging about Training Ground and trying to catch players one at a time and ask them to sign a top?
    Don't know if hanging about is possible or even if they would sign it any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    @Drakhan do you know who this member would contact?

I know you did yours through Ability Counts and the Foundation.

In answer to your question,you could go to Lennoxtown and hang about or the stadium and get a top signed. Getting one directly from Celtic might take a while but you will get a COA which will help with fundraising

spilie and freitassen like this.
  3. spilie

Thanks Marie never thought of Authenticity good point

Marie likes this.
  4. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Megan Fallan
    Sales and Engagement Manager
    Celtic FC Foundation
    Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE
    Direct Tel: +44 (0)141 551 4360
    Direct Fax: +44 (0)141 551 8106
    MFallan@celticfc.co.uk

spilie likes this.
  5. spilie

Many thanks Drakhan

6. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    What i did was just go to reception and ask them who you should speak to depending on what you planed to do.
    It was easy enough for me as it was raising funds for something that was directly associated with Celtic themselves. may be a bit harder for you but good luck anyway.
    If you can please PM me on this site with details on how i can donate for this preferably through paypal as it's a lot easier to do so, and i will donate some money at end of month on pay day.

Fontaine likes this.
  7. 67goodyear Gold Member Gold Member

Good luck. I contacted the club on several occasions 2 years ago looking for a ‘prize’, any prize. Still waiting on a reply ! A mate contacted that other lot and a week later received a signed top and a signed ball.

8. spilie

Drakhan your time is much appreciated and your offer is very generous and one day I may take you up on that but for the moment I will see how this plan goes.
    Just to add, your offer once again highlights to me how this club is more than a football team and with people like yourself and thousands like you we prove every day we are a way of life. HH and * Bless

bagforlife and Fontaine like this.