1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you cashed out early?

Discussion in 'Beat the Bookie' started by Rendog, Sep 6, 2014.

Discuss Have you cashed out early? in the Beat the Bookie area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
    Big gimmick from the bookies just now. It's not something i have used yet.

2. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
    So * then

3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

it's fine sometimes others it's annoying as * with a few seconds to go and the bet is *.

4. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

it's a good feature. I mainly use it when I know a bet is * and I can cash out for 20, 30, 40, 50p and lump it on something else to try and get my money back.

I have used it when a match has like 5 mins to go and I can cash out at the expense of pennys. Eases any fears for the sake of a pound.

5. C2911

All the time. If it's just for the sake of a couple of pounds and I'm worried about a team messing up I almost always cash out. If I'm sitting on a £95 cash out option and I'd only get £98 if I waited then I always ask myself whether I'd be annoyed with myself if I didn't cash out and the other team came back into it. The answer is almost always yes so I just do it, even if it means losing a few pounds extra.

6. Doire_Bhoy

Pal talks this up all the time. Ends up losing all his money eagerly waiting for the 'cash-out' option to improve. Never cashes out.

It's like a bet in a bet for him.

7. Harry Caray

I cashed out when Chile were playing in the world cup, I had them to win 3 - 1 and I cashed out about 2 minutes before the whistle and they scored to win 3 - 1 and I near launched my laptop out the window.

8. The Celtic Way

everytime ive cashed out the bet has won anyway, was offerd 170 last week when real went 2-0 up and never took it, the full bet was for 260. so i won * all

9. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Never actually cashed out. Occasionally laid off bets on the exchanges which is essentially the same thing.

10. Jayhawk

It would have saved me a fortune if they had introduced this feature a few years ago. Then again maybe I would have still lost the same amount of money just a little slower.

11. Jayhawk

Btw- does anyone have probs with the bet365 app for android? It takes me ages to login or watch in-play or do anything! It took me 5 mins to cash out once.

12. DrexciyanBhoy

Had that happen many a time when trying to cash out.

Always says the "Cash Out" option is unavailable, and suspends it 10-15 mins before the end sometimes.

Conspiracy I tell ye!

13. shaun.f

never tried it. ive got a p/p account but not put money in it for a while. prefer just going to the bookies & putting my bets on. to easy to deposit cash when sitting in the house or pub & losing it.

14. TuffGong

Fav Celtic Player:
    leslie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    big leslie sticks da ball in da netty
    Use skybet which don't do it. It's a * option tbh. Rather just let it run if I'm waiting on one team.

15. PeeKay Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Cashing out is for *!

16. PoddyBhoy

Last week had a £10 4 fold on for £330, 3/4 teams came in was waiting on Leverkusen to come in was offer £165. Normally never cash out but had a really bad feeling minutes before kick off I decided to cash out thank * I did. Also some time last year I put a bit of a mad bet on I cant even remeber doing it. Woke up to them offering me £550 quid just waiting on Real Madrid B coming in bet was worth over £900 quid thought * it cant even remeber making the bet may as well cash out. Soon as I did Real Madrid went on and scored. Was raging kept an eye on the score they went 2-0 up then in the last 5 minutes lost 2 goal. So it is handy at times.

17. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Say you were on an accumulator with Alloa v Sevco Petrofac semi as final match and you all had Alloa to win but the bookies said you can cash out disregarding that match meaning you are on about £500 but if Alloa win you stand to gain a couple of thousand.
    Would you cash out whilst the huns were on 2-0.

18. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

Them * get so many dodgy decisions you'd have to cash out, just incase.

19. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Only once where I regretted it, massively. Last season. Had city, Celtic and Barcelona on. Ended up waiting on Barcelona for 200 n odd quid. * went 2-0 down and I cashed out in a rage. Ended up winning 3-2. Couldn't sleep I was so angry haha. Took 12 quid I think and I coulda had hundreds. Never again.