1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Halloween Mafia: Big Bobby Carter Wins

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Keano88, Oct 7, 2019.

Discuss Halloween Mafia: Big Bobby Carter Wins in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Not going to be on all day as at a work conference but will pop on at lunch and other intervals to catch up with the thread.

We have until dinner time on Sat though, so we're not in a huge rush.

2. Dazza

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Guys I spent far too long on this game yesterday. This will be my last post until after the deadline as at this point it's just going round in circles. My vote is on confirmed scum Vertie and nothing will convince me to change that. I changed my vote to Aidan yesterday as he was confirmed scum to me, there's no way I'm voting for che when there's still a chance he could be the 2nd doctor. I know people don't believe there are 2 doctors, however knowing my own role I know there were 2 main town investigative roles, so I don't find it hard to believe there would be 2 docs offered out. I get that's hard for other people to follow since my role is not confirmed to them.

Che yesterday I believed my own theory that you and Marie were in cahoots. When I asked for you to be blocked I posted immediately afterwards saying actually that's a stupid idea and telling Cena not to do that.

Twisty my actions have already been detailed in this thread. N1 Aidan, N2 Cena, n3 method, N4 Sean. It's clear you haven't been keeping up with the thread - this is partly why I'm done posting... What's the point?

Some people will try to push a lynch on me in my absence. I am Clarence Starling. I claimed this before Aidan flipped as Hannibal Lecter who is a killer in the same film Clarence is an fbi agent in. I don't know much about the genre but I just read up on Clarence's wiki and she was awarded the greatest film heroine by the american film institute. That's a big character claim. If you don't trust me that's fine, but you shouldn't be taking a risk on me when there's confirmed scum in front of your eyes. If you still don't trust me, you should wait until tomorrow after I have investigated che. That will either incriminate che, or when I'm lynched/killed vindicate che, Method, Cena and sean. Worst case scenario is you lynch me today, I flip town interregator, then you lynch che because I said Sean was town doc, and che turns out to be the 2nd doc. It would be similarly disastrous if you lynch che, he flips as doc, so you lynch me or Sean in retaliation. Likewise if you lynch Sean first then che. The only plausible thing to do is lynch vertie:

My opinion is we should lynch vertie. That may well be game over. Tim you think there's no way there isn't more scum, but you have to remember the host can't balance it when people get to choose. Vert could be the last scum, or there could be 5 more. If the game continues after lynching vert, @Cena should role block che in the night phase while I investigate him. @Twisty should jail Tim, Scotia or idio. In the following day phase I will either confirm che is scum or confirm him as doctor. If he's doctor and you're still unsure of me you can lynch me to verify my claims. That should leave enough for town to bring home the win.

I trust you guys will do the right thing. I'll be back on after the deadline on Saturday.

As Aidan would say... "Viva los townies"

Ps. If you're town and have a night action then remember not to post after the lynch is confirmed else you'll lose your power.

3. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  4. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Whit! I was away last weekend, and I'll be away this weekend as usual, however since Monday I have been on here every day posting, I hammered JC and Bob, I argued and voted for Aidans lynch because his lynch would tell Town more than Verts at the time and I will happily vote for Vert when its suitable for Town to do that.
    Bob also basically confirmed I was Town after his half arsed attempt of accusing me of being scum - because JC got a guilty on me - when JC would have got far more info than that on me due to his role.

My Character is Batmam. Here is something for YOU to answer -

We had no deaths last night despite there being 2 scum factions.

Cena claims to have blocked Vert - so that would explain one no death.

You claim to be jailer, so whoever you jailed must surely be scum - IF you are actually jailer that is.
    The fact you have not simply said it was vert indicates it wasn't him.. or will you claim that now as you are boxed in ...
    So come on Twisty tell us who you jailed, there is absolutely no need to keep it a secret now.
    By doing that it makes you look more scummy after your above post which looks like a subtle attempt to cast doubt on me.

5. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Twisty , just read up . I went to bed after keanos write up , fekkin had enough of claim and counter claim , I have no night or day action that sheds any light for town or finds a scum . I said yesterday I was sure there is another faction and I still do . Dazza my gut reaction is one of them , marie rejected cult recruiter but that doesn't mean it wasn't given back out .
    che -sean , I just dont know who,s telling the truth . All town big hitters still in place so surely town cant lose now with carefull thought .

6. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I jailed Che last night.

Wanted to hear what everyone had to say before saying it.

7. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Dazza has told us all that we have to do. Thank you so much lord and master for your vision of what we should do, rather than make up our own minds.

2 doctors is clearly nonsense. There is no reason that could or would ever happen. A doctor and a nurse - sure. 2 doctors? - not a * chance, but that is the only scenario that can be shoehorned into Dazzas claim of having returned Sean as town doctor and me then automatically being Godfather.

If I had confirmed someone as town and exposed another as Godfather I'd be shouting about it from the rooftops. It is patently nonsensical.

If everyone thinks I'm godfather lynch me. When I turn as town doctor you have Dazza, Sean and Vertie as those who have to be killed by lynch.

If I am Godfather you will have taken out probably the last mafia member.

8. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    So either Che is scum or scum tried to kill him .....

9. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Vote Che

10. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    It's * Keano hasn't been doing write up's.

11. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Who was hesitant to vote Aidan ? Clues are in there.

12. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

What did Sean do @Seán Mac D who did you doctor last night ?

13. Jeremie Frimpong

Why are you leaning towards Che's kill failing, rather than Che being targeted, mate?

14. Jeremie Frimpong

@Twisty Do you buy Seán's claim that he is Town Doctor?

15. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Not sure who was hesitant tbh. This is who voted for him -

16. Jeremie Frimpong

That lynch was far from straightforward, to be fair. :giggle1:

17. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

I went nuts when Scotia voted and it was for you, with only about 14 mins left, I almost punched my laptop :56:

Jeremie Frimpong and Twisty like this.
  18. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Because if Che was town and they targeted him it would out Sean surely ? And Dazza.

19. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    I was hesitant , as I said I was waiting to see who jumped over . I then voted vertie to see if they jumped back .
    Im sure dazza knew aidan was scum but where he got the information from im not so sure …

it must have come from , investigator , interrogator ,cop or mafia absorber , he has claimed all 4 .

20. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Don't worry about it. Go for me. I genuinely don't mind