1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Gypsy Bare Knuckle Fighting

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by hiphopaddict, Jan 28, 2018.

Discuss Gypsy Bare Knuckle Fighting in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    When the dogs bark it's because the caravan is following the trawler. :boxing:

StPauli1916 likes this.
  2. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    We used to some home game's at Colliers Wood and the big Icelandic centre back used to watch his boy. The guy was at Charlton then can't mind his name..

Pikeys at the other end no more than 8-10 or something used to throw stone's and start on our bus on the way out as well every week we were there..

Don't like being around them. They spell trouble. Lot of bullies and a lot to be fair can back it up..

3. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman

Its alright to start with....but then the story de-rails a bit and it gets a bit pish halfway through. I thought it was going to better than it turned out to be

4. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman

My big pal is a builder....and I mean a big *...like 16/17 stone...and no fat....big muscly gym going fella. Him and his workmate had parked the van up to get a breakfast roll from a cafe. He came back to the van to find two travellers, a young fella and his bird eyeing up the van...looking in the windows and stuff. The lad was only 16 like. Him and his workmate confronted them to ask what they thought they were doing....Then Bam....before he could even finish his sentence the young * knocked him on his * with one punch and left him with a broken jaw.

He did get the * ripped out of him right enough for getting flattened by a teenager. But just shows you, they're scared of nothing and usually hard as *.

Aidan O’Shea likes this.
  5. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    No matter where traveller's live they always seem to have the same accent, just shows how much they keep to their own i suppose.

6. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    English * ..