1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Good news about Maloney and some others

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by lupin43, Oct 8, 2004.

Discuss Good news about Maloney and some others in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    Ive just heard that Maloney and some of the other injured guys are on their way back.
    This is awsome news as our injury list has been growing and its good to get some of our upcoming youngsters back like Maloney and Beattie. And also Jackie is coming back which is good news.
    Now i only hope that any players from our defence that are playing internationals dont get injuried.
    Good luck to them all and good luck to Wales

2. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Aye its great news, Maloney was a superb prospect before his injury and I hope he continues where he left off. Cheers for the Welsh luck aswell! There could be a bit of rivalry between myself and 'Larsson04-05' this weekend due to the fact that hes English and im Welsh so you can expect one of us not to be on tomorrow night!

3. Dubsbhoy Banned!

well hopefully it's you thats on bobo

As for the injuries they can't return quick enough imo, can't wait to see wee maloney back and hope he don't take to long to find his touch. A lot of people (non celts) think he's another burchill/donnolly but i have high hope for the little fella he could learn a lot of juniniho too.

4. Mark

Well I guess we won't see Bobo for a few days then eh, 2-0 England. Must say, some goal from Beckham wow.

It's good that we're getting some players back from injury. Can't wait to see wee Maloney-bhoy back up front for the Celts. I think he'll be a better player for some reason, more determined.