1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Fran Sol anyone rate him?

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Big Shoes, Dec 15, 2018.

Discuss Fran Sol anyone rate him? in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Tags:
  1. apevrak

Looks like a natural finisher from the youtube videos. Would be pleased if he was presented early next month.

2. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I like look of him.Lets not knock the dutch keague.Hoijdoink,larsson,van persie,bergkamp,huntelar,ibrahimovic.All came from there.

3. Big Shoes Tictok Gold Member

There hasn’t really been much by way of response to this post I guess. He’s a player who is at a good age with good experience. The January window is never a great time to buy but I think he could definitely do a job (from what ive seen on video so far ). He wants to win silverware so there is no point in him going to a mid table epl team or sevco for that matter . Every player wants to play at Celtic Park......don’t they. I think he’s worth a serious look. We literally will have no recognised stiker if Eddie gets injured. I think he’s also had a bit of a crap time having been diagnosed and treated for testicular cancer.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  4. Roskopicachu

He can lead the line. Right now i'd take him. Especially if it was a reasonable fee. Man they've had some good players on their books over the years, but the top transfer fee was 5million. So around £2million it's decent business with a year's option in his current deal that ends in the Summer.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/willem-ii-tilburg/rekordabgaenge/verein/403

5. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Exactly the type of player we should be trying to sign.. young, bit of form and most importantly he is in our price range

don't want an older forward on big money as Brendan likes to play one up front and we need Eddy getting game time.. EPL is overhyped and if we want to ever play with 2 strikers then go get Shankland as i think he would be the type of player who would flourish alongside Eddy