Football Ramble Daily

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by Joe_Strummer, Oct 13, 2019 at 1:54 AM.

Discuss Football Ramble Daily in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Joe_Strummer R.I.P BIRD LUGER Gold Member

I'm sure there are some other Football Ramble fans on here, what does everyone think of the new shows ? I listen the the main ramble shows and On the continent every week, I've tried Ramble meets, just couldn't get into it. Jules and Andy has potential. I could listen to Brasell all day but the show needs to find it's niche imo. Greatest games is 50/50 for me, can be really interesting or boring as *.

Gully Sands likes this.
  2. Officer Doofy Hey Terry, smell my finger! Gold Member

Been listening for years now. Fantastic content in general.

Like you said, the usual Ramble and On The Continent are great. Brassell, Horncastle and Luke work well as a trio. I agree with you about Jules and Andy. Think it's decent and I always listen to it but it's fairly forgettable as well. The Greatest Games stuff is a bit dry and boring at times, but some of it is very fascinating. Big fan of Jonathan Wilson, so if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't listen to it much.

I actually really enjoy the Ramble Meets stuff, for the most part. The ones with ex-players can be interesting, but I prefer the ones with the likes of James Montague, Paul Watson, Maggie Murphy etc. The first two in particular were great listens.

Gully Sands likes this.