1. If you're not staying logged in, try deleting cookies for Talkceltic via your browser's settings.
    Dismiss Notice

Football phone-ins thread

Discussion in 'Scottish Football' started by CheGuevara, Jul 30, 2015.

Discuss Football phone-ins thread in the Scottish Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bonobhoy

Doctor said im all better now, can i play with you
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Ghod 7
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over/The Celtic Song
    who?

2. packybhoy Razan Alnajjar. Murdered for saving lives. Gold Member TalkCeltic Staff

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Aye so is his brother.

[​IMG]

bagforlife and jocksteinupper like this.
  3. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    maybe squad players at best but as the guy above said we're going to different shops than that lot......did you hear the guy there...all he did was ask keevins after gushing about their transfers how many would get in our 11......they struggled to come up with 2......keevins flipped his * lid and even that halfwit in charge told him to answer a decent enough question....man's a * moron and just showed that when he was found out!!

4. dbhoy72

*, Hugo picked us to win the league.

5. packybhoy Razan Alnajjar. Murdered for saving lives. Gold Member TalkCeltic Staff

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    We knew in January that we needed to get the players for defence in then. To bed them in for qualifying and because it’s hard enough to get players in a World Cup off season. We were never gonna do any sort of decent signing when January window shut. So for me, I take it as no surprise. Am I happy, no. But I believe Brendan and Lawwell knew this would be the case also. Thank * we got big Eddy to stay. But there’s another few million stuck in the kitty for Armstrong. All we can hope is that the familiarity of the players become stronger and the bond is tighter without any disruption to the set up. I will say we have been consistently good so far and last season it was hard for us to put in a good run of displays. We need to get right behind the bhoys that’s here and urge them on. I think we’ll beat AEK. But we will get shafted a few times in the CL.

jocksteinupper likes this.
  6. JC Anton In Brendan We Trust Gold Member

Goldson for one.. the Croatian LB ..

7. Bonobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ghod 7
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Goldson wouldnt get anywhere near our team...and as the for Croatian.....Id think id wait to see him after just 2 games against sevco before making judgement on him at all.

8. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    No way goldson would get in our team , can't say much about the croatian as iv only saw him twice and against a * team
    Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

9. JC Anton In Brendan We Trust Gold Member

Not sure about that.. let’s see how his heart holds up..:56:

But Brighton fans were sad to see him go.. we’ll see..

10. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    aye just have to wait and see

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

11. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    jc , did you see goldson diving out the way at aberdeens equaliser ?I have never saw anything like that in my life . I don't watch them so no idea about the Croatian and only saw that goldson effort on a clip .

12. HTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    To be fair i thought the same of that cardoso lad last year, i quickly changed my mind on that one :56:

13. JC Anton In Brendan We Trust Gold Member

Maybe better than Hendry, Compper tho and... (Note to self, that’s plenty you) :56:

HTG likes this.
  14. JC Anton In Brendan We Trust Gold Member

No mate.. was away..

Hopefully he’ll be pish but got a few mates down here who are Brighton season ticket holders and when I asked about him they really rated him and were gutted he was leaving and leaving for them not us..

15. HTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    in all seriousness he's probably an ok player, it was amazing they went two years without a single player who i thought "he'd do good in our team".

JC Anton likes this.
  16. dbhoy72

This is gonna be all we get now possibly until we face them, being above us.

I bet that * Rae won't have them far away from winning the EL next.

They've got Celtic in crisis, ffs, load of *. We just need a good CB and that's really it for me.

17. Bonobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ghod 7
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ye heard a little of this....Back to back trebles,unbeaten in season 1,made about 80 million quid.

But we are in crisis,and we running scared of sevco,that game now cant come quick enough.

And i guarantee the Diets wont put up that kind of fight against them? Hope Lenny has his players sorted out to deal some damage to the Diets as well as Sevco again,that would be pleasing.

littlekennie likes this.
  18. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Good few managers in the league that won't bow to the huns lenny Stubbs and steve Clarke will make sure they get hard games

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

19. blackfish

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I hate Laurie

neilly1987 likes this.
  20. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Its incredible that Keevins appears to be reveling in the "rise" of sevco more then Derek * Johnstone.

Keevins is a parochial Glaswegian and incredibly small minded person who wants Scottish football to revolve around Celtic and "rangers". Of course I dont mean that as a dig at Glaswegians, I say this because Keevins needs a strong sevco so he can properly criticise Celtic and attempt to create situations where sevco appear to be doing better than Celtic. Sevco have been so bad since their formation in 2012 he simply has been unable to do that. I honestly couldnt believe what I was hearing when announced that "rangers had taught Celtic a lesson in the last few weeks due to them going out and signing excellent players". Its far to early too suggest Sevco have signed quality players that will be a success or otherwise. When Aberdeen put in a challenge in the Delia years he dismissed the challenge but he is absolutely having some kind of orgasmic meltdown over Sevco MAYBE putting in a challenge to us and he can now revel in telling the Celtic fans how wonderful they are and how bad we are. He didnt get off on doing that with Aberdeen but has a raging hard on for Sevco. He is a very strange man with a even stranger mentality when it comes to Celtic in relation to Sevco.

Markybhoy likes this.