1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding tickets for Bayern vs Borussia Dortmund (12/04/2014)

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by BrianQuinn, Mar 8, 2014.

Discuss Finding tickets for Bayern vs Borussia Dortmund (12/04/2014) in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BrianQuinn

Fav Celtic Player:
    None
    Not sure if I have posted this in the right place or not so please move if its not.

This is a question for the German fans on here or anyone else that has travelled to Munich for a game.

I'm going over to Munich the weekend of the Bayern v Dortmund game on 12th April and I'm desperate for 2 tickets. Ticket tout websites online are charging a fortune so my best bet is probably trying to get myself a ticket when I'm over there.

With Bayern running away with the league now meaning the game has a little less importance, what are the chances of getting a ticket off of someone outside the stadium on the day of the match? Or is there anywhere else I should try looking for one?

In the worst case scenario and I don't manage to find myself tickets then could anyone recommend any good pubs to watch the game in not far from the stadium itself?

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

very very tough to get tickets for this game, unless you know someone who supports Bayern or BVB.

3. BrianQuinn

Fav Celtic Player:
    None
    I can understand why, just crossing my fingers something pops up. Trying everything possible at the moment.

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

good luck anyway mate hope you manage getting a ticket.

5. BrianQuinn

Fav Celtic Player:
    None
    Cheers!

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

7. C2911

You'll find it near impossible to get tickets for this one.

You could try somewhere like Viagogo closer to the time but I wouldn't buy from them unless you're getting it at face value... which you probably won't. People on there usually try to fleece you for the big games.