1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Fifa 18 Celtic CM

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Goggzy60, Oct 6, 2017.

Discuss Fifa 18 Celtic CM in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Goggzy60

Had to change up the Formation in domestic competition due to the lack of width on the right side

----------GK------------
    ----RCB---LCB------
    RB----------------------
    ---------DM------------
    ----CM--------------LM
    RW---AM-------------
    -------------------LF----
    ---------ST--------------

With Sinclair's injury I think I'll play Griffiths LF and Dembele ST or temporary remove the AM and play 2 STs and Rogic at LF.

2. Goggzy60

Jacks been added to the game and he is * one day Fifa might stop underating our players and this is the main reason I can't wait for Celtic to be back in pes

3. Bumblebee

A mans slow descent into madness, this thread will be studied by scientists for years to come.

4. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    What's the deal with release clauses not got this yet but saw big Jozo release clause is 12m or something?

5. CalgaryBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tha Thumb
    It's randomly generated. Sometimes they have them, sometimes not. When you sign a player you have the option to insert a release clause if you wish, but when you begin a career mode (as far as I know and have experience with it), release clauses are given at random to a few of your players.

6. CalgaryBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tha Thumb
    Ever since last years game the wages have been hilarious. They were actually pretty realistic up until then. Guys at Celtic on £50-60k a week. Trying to sign players like Delph or even Roberts and they request £80k as they are already on £100k at Man City. Makes it hard to really get into tbh.

7. Goggzy60

I have 3 there on Gordon, Dembele and Sinclair I am thinking of selling Gordon as a want a younger back up to casillas

8. Goggzy60

Transfer Rumours

Celtic FC reportedly interested in Millwalls Jordan Archer, Hearts Jack Hamilton, Barnsley's Adam Davies, Pescara's Mirko Pigliacelli and Bayern Munich's Christian Fruchtl

Celtic FC are interested in signing Patrick Roberts permanently in a deal worth around €8,000,000 which would make him the most expensive signing in the clubs history.

Hibs are close to signing Hamza Choudhury on loan from Leicester City.

Transfers

Aberdeen have signed Demetri Mitchell on loan

Account Deactivated likes this.
  9. BelfastCelt88

Signed a few youngsters in my Celtic career. Latte Lath who’s a goal machine for me already and also some big German called Arp who’s potential is 80 something. Brought in Darmari Gray for £10m. Will buy Roberts once his loan is up.

Need to have a look at which players in my team have release clauses and sort it out, don’t want to lose any of the better players.

10. Norm Peterson

I bought your man Latte as well for Forest Green. A bargain and a great signing by all accounts.

Account Deactivated likes this.
  11. Div

Guy from Man United, Gomes his name is. Try sign him hes really good. Another player is martinez cant mind where hes from, hes a striker great replacement for dembele if you are to sell him

yaldi

12. BelfastCelt88

Signings are pretty easy I think. Managed to get Bernd Leno on a free along with Ander Herrera & Erik Lamela. Not sure I’ll keep Lamela cause he doesn’t seem great so I’ll probbaly try shift him come January. Another few in on pre contracts but can’t remember who.

Ended up with Gordon out for 4 months and De Vries our for 2, had to sign some Eygption on a free who is woeful. He went on International duty and I’m stuck with Anthony Ralston in nets for pre season :56:

_DannyBhoy_ and CalgaryBhoy like this.
  13. Goggzy60

Luckily only had one major injury in Sinclair so far I'm thinking Ralston at RB as Lustigs * this time

14. BelfastCelt88

Aye I punted him he was * for me, even at CB.

15. Div

sign francisco torres hes the best player in the world

16. Goggzy60

I'm thinking of punting him as well only if I can get a young decent RB though

17. BelfastCelt88

I just use Gamboa & play someone like Hayes or Calvin Miller at RB when need to. Have young Sessengon from Fulham he’s quality, Tierney starts though

18. Goggzy60

Somehow I can't find Gamboa I haven't sold him and he's not in my squad or I'd use him just going to look for a irish RB should be someone available

19. Goggzy60

Permanent Transfers

Jordan Archer from Millwall in a deal worth €1,300,000 contracted until 2021 on 9000 PW wages

Paddy Roberts signed permanently from Man City in a deal worth €8,000,000 which is a new club record he's contracted until 2020 on 60,000 PW wages

20. BelfastCelt88

* that I’d restart if that happened me ha. Try save money and get rid of the deadwood (if it’s your first season) you’ll get some cracking signings in January on free transfers mate.