1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] Favourite Lego game.

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Vinnie BBQ, Apr 13, 2017.

Discuss Favourite Lego game. in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

I played quite a few and LOTR and one of the first Star Wars Lego were my favourite, but even that game got me bored as *. Harry Potter only lasted one day on my hard disk....(fun for a few hours.).

Got me the Lego City Undercover The Chase begins on the 3DS hoping it would be anywhere as fun as the the Wii U classic but was quite disappointed by that game. (Decent, but the 3 DS wasn't powerful enough)

Now the Lego City Undercover game came out on the next gen consoles and it's fantastic.

A smaller but great GTA for kids and even * like me (Not much real violence in there). I hoped I was able to play this one day and I'm impressed. If you got kids who are too young for GTA V, this is the game for them.

Lego City Undercover is so much better than the usual Lego games imo. Get it!!

2. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Loved the Star Wars game when I was younger. Got LOTR on PS3 but never completed it. Need to go back to it though, I enjoyed it. Favourite film franchise and it has the proper soundtrack.

I've got the Harry Potter games on PS4. Only played about 2 hours of it so far but it's decent.

3. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Seen a few different Lego games are on offer/cheap on steam. Was tempted by lotr and harry potter. But just not sure if I actually like them or not.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

4. Moustache

My younger brother was quite in to them, so I've played a good chunk of them.

Lego Marvel Super Heros was probably the best one. The open world was decent, there's a lot of characters and the story was pretty fun for what it was. The Lego Avengers game, which tied in with the movies (and removed every character they don't own own the film rights for, I.e. the Fantastic 4 & X-Men) wasn't as good.

Lord of the Rings was quite good, but the Hobbit wasn't that great (it didn't include the third movie, and they cancelled the DLC for it because sales were apparently poor).

Lego Batman 2 & 3 were decent if you're a DC buff (there's a few deep cuts in terms of characters) but the open world in 3 was a bit *.

I've never played Lego Dimensions, but I have heard that's pretty good as well - although it can cost quite a bit if you're buying a bunch of the figures for it.

5. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Just bought this for my 5 year old cos he keeps asking to play Mafia 3 when he creeps through and catches me playing it :giggle1:

6. gengar

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    heat of lisbon
    Agreed 100% on Marvel Super Heroes for the reasons stated - good story, so many characters to play, and just felt the most "refined", if you will. Avengers was OK especially as they made the flying controls better than Super Heroes, but the story and voice acting weren't as good and it is also much harder to move around (no map, no teleporting, more limited view when flying, etc.)

I liked the Hobbit one a lot too but hated that the 3rd movie isn't in it. Jurassic World and Force Awakens were pretty good, but again, just not as polished as Super Heroes.

I got into the series because my nephew loves it, so I would buy him tons of Dimensions packs since his parents wouldn't.

7. hakumeikirameki

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ever: The King; Now: Leigh Griffiths
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Indiana Jones was probably the best, but my heart goes for The Complete Star Wars. :52: