1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra E-Ticket....

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by RyanDocherty, Aug 14, 2017.

Discuss Extra E-Ticket.... in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. RyanDocherty

Alright,

I purchased 2 tickets for the Astana game and I've randomly been given 3 tickets in the email. The extra ticket is in a seat I was originally planning on buying but I've definitely not been charged for it.

Any chance this is an admin error and the ticket won't work, before I pass it on to someone and they don't get in?

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Cheeky *. :56:

StPauli1916 and Bobo_ like this.
  3. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Being e-tickets they should all work. But a chance the third one is an error and that seat has already been sold to someone else.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  4. Norm Peterson

Yeah, I presume they would have cancelled it already if they've recognised their error, or they'll cancel it soon enough.

It's only one time, but I remember a few years back my brother had a ticket cancelled for a big game (either a Champions League or an Old Firm game). Basically the guy who ran the CSC rang in to cancel the ticket as it never arrived. It did arrive eventually, and Celtic sent out another and he got them mixed up. My brother didn't really know this though, and the guy on the turnstiles seen the ticket was cancelled but let my brother through anyway because my brother seemed so shocked about it and had no idea (didn't look guilty essentially). So if you do want to chance it, it'll be up to the turnstile fella really!

5. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Aye good luck wae that :56:, some of those * think they are counter terrorism.

Norm Peterson likes this.
  6. Norm Peterson

Yeah, nothing worse than * jobsworths!

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  7. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    One way to check is go down to TO before the game and ask if the e-ticket can be test read on their machines. Or say you'd like to have a paper replacement as a souvenier of the game.