1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[PC] Euro Truck Simulator

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Vinnie BBQ, Jun 28, 2017.

Discuss Euro Truck Simulator in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TimFloyd Gold Member

Ah right not so bad then :56:

I had visions of people doing full shifts sitting on the motorway for hours lol

Peej likes this.
  2. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Haha, not at all. @Vinnie BBQ may know the ratio or something.

Some routes do take a bit of time, but sure I did Glasgow to Rotterdam in less than an hour all in.

TimFloyd likes this.
  3. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

Never really checked the times, but drove from Sweden to Poznan Poland and think it took me about 20 minutes. But note that there is no other traffic than fellow online truckers when playing multiplayer.

Peej likes this.
  4. Cupid Stunt

Taking racing lines? :56: Always do that playing online with nobody around. Turns in to more of a truck racing sim.

5. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    For any sort of reference point, I've explored 7.6% of the roads and been playing (actual drive time) for 5 hours.
    And I think only one part of a route was repeated (glasgow to carlisle, then glasgow to bergen it took me back on the carlisle road for awhile).

So I guess if you drove every inch of the roads it could take you 60hours or so of driving. Make of that what you will.

I'm sure it took me the best part of an hour to drive from Carlisle to Vaxja or something up in Scandinavia.

This is all just base don the default map you start when buying the game new. I know there is map expansions (unofficial) that have expanded in to Spain, portugal, more of Italy and France.

6. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    Been up and down from Leeds to Parkhead twice in a week driving a car, can't imagine playing a game doing that for fun