1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Donations

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by Celtic Mad, Jul 12, 2004.

Discuss Donations in the Helpdesk area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Thanks mate. This would be really appreciated.

2. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    i was thinking around £12 again

3. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Seeing as it's the Festive Season I thought I'd put forward an idea (possibly patronising) and if I get shot down in flames so be it.
    I think Celtic Mad has created a peice of Celtic history by creating and Administering this site.
    I know he doesn't do it alone as there volunteers who help run and moderate the site. They are all stars.
    If all members who use the site at least once a week could donate £5 every year that should cover the running costs. For folk like myself who use the site more than 10 times a week that works out at less than 1p per visit.
    I know there will always be great people who volunteer to run and moderate the site but is there always going to be an Administrator who pays for it out of their own pocket?
    We want the site to be running the same way as it is now long after we're gone because our beloved club will still be playing football due to financial prudence and fans will need a place they can talk Celtic with freedom of speech and expression.
    Hail Hail :ynwacelti

4. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    [​IMG]

JML67, Lilac Wine, Keano88 and 2 others like this.