1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dominican Republic Celtic games?

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by adamcfc, May 13, 2017.

Discuss Dominican Republic Celtic games? in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. adamcfc

no idea if this is in the right section but arrived in bavaro, dominican republic today for a fortnight. anyone been and anyone know if you'd be able to get the games at a bar here? cheers

2. honda Gold Member Gold Member

My hotel had a sports bar :56: Infact the first one never but they closed the pool so thomson upgraded me to next door after a fight. apart from that all I done was eat and enjoy the complimentary free room service at the new hotel... I could say I gained a fair bit :56:

It was the catalonia bavaro royal or something like that.

3. belbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley...the shebeen version
    Hi mate go to Dominican every Christmas/New Year but we stay in Puerto Plata but son stayed in Bavaro last year,he watched match in Steves Corner Bar next to Grand Pallidum resort and Spa and he also found 2 others 2 mins away from there Oasis Montreal Sports Bar and Kviar Sports . All of them cater for the Canadians as there is loads of them but just ask to switch one of the tellys to the Celtic games and they will as long as you are drinking:50: failing that get the hotels Wi-Fi and stream it

4. adamcfc

you know what, our hotel has a sports bar too :56:will be checking with them today. never even thought about it because the sports bars in hotels are usually pathetic. and failing that, steves corner is 15 mins in a taxi. Cheers bhoys :shamrock:

5. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

We were at the Royalton 2 years ago and there was no Scottish football shown at all. I spoke to the guy behind the bar in the sports cafe and he searched the m"mdodgy box"... Nada.