1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dominic lorfa

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Gyp Rosetti, Jan 21, 2019.

Discuss Dominic lorfa in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

I remember people being glad we were signing an experienced CB when Compper came in. Nobody predicted what has happened.

Judging a potential transfer based on past transfers is daft. Some transfers were criticised and ended up working out, some transfers were praised and ended up failing. At the same time some are critised and don’t work, some are praised and do work.

People are entitled to their opinion and this post is aimed at transfers in general, not aimed at the Iorfa transfer alone. I’m sick of * moaning at every rumour, moaning at our signings, moaning 7 days into the window that we aren’t moving fast enough. It’s getting old.

88jimmij88, jpb and Tommy25 like this.
  2. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Compper I said he is injury prone and what’s the point when he is cup tied got the same * from posters

Said Hendry wasn’t good enough and again same from the old faithful saying give him time ect.

So hush.

3. bhoy81

100% you get the same posters on here spouting the same *, when you have a real concern it’s the same old, Hun (which I’ve not been called though) have no clue, Rodgers knows what he is doing ect let’s wait and see.

Fact of the matter is we paid 1 million too much for Hendry and Compper was I injury prone and hardly kicked a ball all season and was * cup tied.

LectersLuncheon likes this.
  4. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Well done Nostradamus.

Yet you’re quiet when it’s a good signing. Funny that.

5. bhoy81

Naw I’m no stop talking *, yer ragin cause I called them * and they are.

Facts where there it doesn’t take much to see that. Stop yet greeting, dry yer eyes

6. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    looks like its just media *. "
    Rodgers is reportedly concerned at his lack of depth in the full back area and Iorfa would help to potentially plug a number of positions.

However, if Brendan Rodgers’ most recent comment on the issue are to be taken at face value - Iorfa won’t be the one doing the plugging.

Asked about him Rodgers told The Scotsman: “[He’s] not one that I’m aware of”."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...rhampton-wanderers-transfers-rodgers-15713123

7. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    It's alright us nobodies on a forum who most have never even seen Compper play I'd bet....all saying it's a good signing. Some *'s at the club were actually watching him and knew his injury record and done their 'homework' on him..

The first week of the window was ridiculous on here but let's be brutally honest here....we've failed to address our right back issues well in to our third season now..

CountyDownFaithful and Artorias like this.
  8. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

If we're playing PSG or Barcelona then fine. If we're playing 2-bob SPFL teams and teams like mediocre loan players that were discarded at Bristol City then absolutely not.

Given we have 10s of millions of £s in the bank, we should be able to sign a RB that can run, defend well and support in attack competently. That's the bare minimum and non-negotiable at a time when millions are being hoovered out the club in bonuses and dividends.

Gyp Rosetti and deanoyvb7 like this.
  9. Roskopicachu

It might be we've eyes on players who may be more available in the Summer.

DennyCelt likes this.
  10. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

That’s it mate :giggle1: I’m looking forward to the crystal ball coming out for our next rumour.

11. bhoy81

Aye again stop talking utter * cause you look daft! Don’t worry I will look forward to the next person we sign that’s not good enough and we get the same from you of give him a chance, the manager knows best ect :56:

12. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Where did I say that? Quote it.

13. Just Kieran Gold Member Gold Member

Work with a Wolves season ticket holder.

Said Iorfa looked like a future England international at 18 and was one of the best full-backs in the League at that point. Also said he never really kicked on, isn't great on the ball and has completely lost his confidence.

One the one hand, it doesn't necessarily sound like he'd improve us. On the other, he's a player who was at one point highly-rated, and a coach like Rodgers might help kick-start his career.

littlekennie likes this.
  14. bhoy81

You still going for * sake??? Still ragin? You need to get out more pal

15. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

And there’s where it ends :giggle1::giggle1::giggle1: caught red handed talking *. Think we know now who needs to get out more, the one taking the time to tell blatant lies in a football forum.

16. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Unless Rodgers was lying then I don't think this is happening.
    "Asked about him Rodgers told The Scotsman: “[He’s] not one that I’m aware of”."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...rhampton-wanderers-transfers-rodgers-15713123"

Just Kieran likes this.
  17. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

18. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Did he play it cool like that with him? I don't remember that. Oh well hopefully we get him then as it would be ideal, just hope he doesn't turn out like Musonda in other ways hehe.

19. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Don’t think he played it cool with Musonda, think he genuinely didn’t appear to know anything about it..

20. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Oh...

I know when we were signing Arzani? he mentioned not knowing much about him which seemed to suggest he wasn't interested/involved in his signing. Maybe it was Musonda I am remembering.

jambo_cfc and JC Anton like this.