1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Craig Gordon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Dáibhí, Jul 3, 2014.

Discuss Craig Gordon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

Tags:
  1. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
  2. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

3. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    Aye whatever.
    Ffs I've been a Hoops fans since 1962,I think I'd know if he was '*,' but sadly we have fans that have detested him since he walked in the door.
    There's been 3 players I never took to when they joined the club,Callaghan,Filipi and Cowie,I was wrong about Tommy though it took me a year or so before it dawned on me that he was far better than I thought.
    Never once did I criticise the other 2 guys as personally,I think it gets to a player.
    Criticism is part n parcel of the game,I know that fully well but the criticism Craig gets is * disgusting and I mean * DISGUSTING.
    So if what I say offends the wee snowflakes on here then block me,if not then I'll block them,then we can all live happily ever after....well at least I will.

4. Keano88

Replacing Gordon isn’t and shouldn’t be a priority this window.

If not for him the scoreline could have been embarrassing against the Huns. He is awful with the ball at his feet but he’s good at keeping the ball out of the net to be fair to him.

Plus, the last time we tried to replace him we signed Dorus De Vries and it’s scarred me for life.

Tony. likes this.
  5. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

*. You're older than me. You win.

Tony. likes this.
  6. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    You're the type if * that would still greet yer head off if we happened to win the Europa Cup and Craig was the star man.
    Here,* read this and let it sink in that Brendan knows his stuff,if he didn't know then he wudny be here in the first * place.
    http://www.thefa.com/learning/interviews/brendan-rodgers/my-football-philosophy

7. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    Here’s a wee bit of football knowledge,okay.
    Most top academy teams operate under the philosophy that technical proficiency yields winning football,by this I mean teams excelling at playing out of the back are comprised of players whose footballing education focused on technical ability and proficiency at a young age,it’s drilled intae them that being confident under pressure from a young age often gives them the upper hand,take for instance the young full back at Rosenborg,Birger Meling.
    Under pressure,calm,cool and collected,unafraid to run with the ball,just like KT,can tackle like a tiger,like KT,can beat players,like KT.
    Why we haven’t been in for him,* knows,but he’s the type of guy we need,class,just like KT.

8. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I despise this *..

9. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

Gordon is a dour faced *!

Hes pish!

Sorry if that offends ye snowflake

10. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Blah, blah, blah...

Gordon is pish and a * to boot.

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  11. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Gordon got a chance to showcase some of his marvellous shot stopping at The Debt Star mainly because of his * * poor distribution and clearances which then directly lead to a Sevco attack.

I’ve disliked him since Riordan flicked his ear and he went down like a conservative mp to a spanking dungeon in Soho and stayed down in a Salt n Sauce Derby.

I think he’s more than just a bit of a *

LectersLuncheon likes this.
  12. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    How, in Gods green * is posting a piece about BR's football philosophy supposed to convince ANYONE, let alone myself that Gordon is worthy of praise as a keeper or respect as a player?

You might wanna take a wee gander back at the previous posts in which his record of shots to saves is shredded for all to see... both domestically and in europe. Now what was it again... worst shots to saves ratio in the CL qualifiers AND group stages... by ANY keeper in the comp? Oh wait... it was the europa league... no wait it was * both... * it look it up yourself since youre so intent on digging up internet novelties to push your garbage.

As for the atittude of myself and others... weve watched this * steal a wage from US for nearly 5 years (admittedley he wasnt too bad in his first season)... AFTER he couldnt persuade his cousins across the city to give him a contract when he wandered up to ironside park with his * begging bowl.

But we're not unreasonsble.

We dont expect a die hard jambo to suddenly start singing the * wolfe tones after he signs.

We would however like a bit of * respect for the shirt... which he doesnt have.

We would like a bit of gratitude or indeed praise for US the fans... which he doesnt do (a wee photo op game of footy with a kid outside cp doesnt wash when the next week youre saying your happy for hearts fans)

We would like him to admitt responsibility for his mistakes...which he doesnt do.

We would like him to stop sticking his tongue up sevco players arses... which he doesnt do

We would like him to stop praising anne * budge to the media, a woman so venemous in her hatred of us and our club she literally waddles around in soaking knickers anytime our fans drop a cigarette * in her dump of a stadium.... which he doesnt do

We would like him to stop throwing his teammates under the bus when bad results arise... which he doesnt do

We would like him to stop making bog standard saves look spectacular by delaying his reactions and tipping the ball out for corners... which he doesnt do

We would like him to improve the obvious and crippling weaknesses in his distribution, near post reactions, footwork, positioning and organisation ... which he either doesnt or CANT do

But most of all...

We'd like him to * off up the road to sevco and pass their defenders into danger, give sevcos possession of the ball away with his * bullshit... which we still hope he'll do.

Bottom line... hes a *.

* we can handle... as long as theyre not incompetent. But he is.

Hes an incompetent *...

McChiellini.., blackfish and paulo123 like this.
  13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

14. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Poetic :56:

15. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    Tough *,he’s ours until Brendan says otherwise.

16. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    Oh really,then who’s better than him,go on,tell me.

17. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Aye alright Tony..

Same Brendan that came in and clocked how hideous he was, only to bring his own even more hideous dumpling up and make an * of it..

18. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Gordon is a weakness in the squad, and there’s nothing wrong with people stating they dislike his personality either. He’s the master of deflecting blame.

LectersLuncheon and PaulM1888 like this.
  19. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    If he's that * with the ball at his feet and playing from the back, which he is no doubt then -

1) why is he still getting picked???......are the rest even worse.....or is it a price worth paying because he's a good shot-stopper???

2) why is he still getting asked to * do it??? I'd be lumping it a lot more

Tony. likes this.
  20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Only Brendan knows..

We've seen our backup keeper, from Dundee, take Gordon to school with his distribution in his fleeting appearances..