1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Craig Bellamy

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by ooo, Aug 4, 2010.

Discuss Craig Bellamy in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaseybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mc Geady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing.

No way,* that!

2. Bhoys Abroad

Get real. Do you not understand the concept of a loan? You get paid the same regardless of where you go . So as has been posted earlier he has clearly moved to Cardiff to be near his family and play for his hometown club.

3. The Celtbot

lol, Having a welsh team in the premier league would be good for us in that it might help pave the way for us to eventually get in. It will help complicate things having a non-english team compete. Here's hoping anyway.

4. SuperNick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson / McStay / Pierre Van Hooijdonk / Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Coming home
    How, people won't have been able to comment on the news ?

5. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Would surely be better to have a Welsh team involved, its the last thing the english want.

6. Barry Robson

Originally Posted by mikeybhoy [​IMG]
    grow up and maturity ffs i'm probs older than u ffs+Bellars could have still went to see his family fae scotland easy,* fly doon u wee greedy *!

I've got a family and i have been away for 2 years but still got to see them when i was on hoilday so u grow up dafty:50:,its money reasons not * about his family total bullshit

anyway i'm away to play way ma lego:icon_mrgreen:'

Mikey - If you had the option to be with your family everyday and do your dream job would you or would you not accept it? Or would you rather be miles away from them? I think i know what your answer will be, the exact same as Bellamys!!

7. CelticFC1967

Any ideas on how Cardiff are financing it at the moment? I heard rumours of a local businessman bu nothing concrete.

8. goldiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henk
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go On Home British Soldiers
    Finally! Very best of luck to Craig and wish him a successful spell at Cardiff, we all want to have the chance to play with our boyhood heroes and be closer to families, let's not hold a grudge, were Celtic supporters, we never have a bad name, let the race for the next target begin...Hail Hail!

9. CelticFC1967

one thing that is certain - we can now focus on getting a goalkeeper, our most problematic area on the pitch.

10. bateman

Honestly didnt expect him to join cardiff.. I thought he would have either went to us or fulham.. Awell, im not going to get annoyed over this, no point.. If we get another centre back, a left back and mcfadden i would be happy and that would be more than enough for us to win the league and go far enough in the europa league in my opinion..

11. ronnierattleby

not a done deal yet :56:

12. jaseybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mc Geady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing.
    Would mcfadden be as good as bellamy?

13. Bhoys Abroad

Yay! Cardiff for the Premier League. :50: What an easy option for team to support then. If so reckon Bellamy will stay there, although he will then clearly have to take a pay cut.

14. Bhoys Abroad

No not imo. A very overrated player.

15. Blantyre Bhoy

Belamy served us well in the past, for that I would like to thank him and wish him well for the future, I hope he does well for Cardiff City.

16. gbtp67

I * hate Cardiff after the whole Ledley thing :38:

17. Nimrod.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tommy Burns
    Keep on topic guys and less of the abuse/childish behaviour for Bellamy or this will be closed already had plenty of warnings in this thread

18. joemc

it works like this ,man city hold his contract but dont want him now so will try to get rid of him to who they want, bellamy has to accept were they want to put him for it to work ,this has been an ideal situation for bellamy to get this to work in his favour,if he dont accept were they want him to go for them to get the best deal, then it comes down to were he wants to go ,he has probably got a loan to them for 10 grand a wk toward his man city deal. thats how he can do it and cardif can do it

19. TheZacDaddy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony!
    People, what's the point in slating Cardiff - it's Bellamys decision and he made it for the right reasons - family!
    The question I have to ask is, why are his family still in Cardiff?
    Yes Bellamy is right in moving there as he has 'missed his family for the past 5/6 years' but WHY has he missed his family?
    Surely if a girl decides to marry a professional football player she should be aware that he is likely to move around. As a result of the life given to her, due to the sizable income, she should be willing to do the same. A footballers career is a short one and as such the needs of the player must come first - the rest of their lives together can be all about her needs.
    So if anyone out there knows someone, who knows someone, who once spoke with Bellamys wifes pals dog and knows the reason behind them still being in Cardiff, please do enlighten me...

20. SuperNick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson / McStay / Pierre Van Hooijdonk / Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Coming home
    Bellamy may not have it in him to be away from his family. Fair-play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.