Coping with Depression, Stress, Anxiety and other Mental Health Illnesses

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Drakhan, Apr 8, 2016.

Discuss Coping with Depression, Stress, Anxiety and other Mental Health Illnesses in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. obafgkmlt The Unseen Fenian American SpaceTeuchter

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Bain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    This. I've spoken at international conferences and host a monthly event, and still each time before starting I'm jittery and all I can think is "I don't want to, let me go home."

Once you're up there though, all that should be in your mind is the list of points you want to hit. Make your only mental goal to hit all your talking points in a clear way. You won't even realize there's an audience there; it'll just be another drill of the routine you've been practicing up to that point.

2. leeso-ardoyne

* torture they are at the start. Doing the wim Hoff breathing before the cold showers then when you come out, it's * up the change in mood one has. It's like night and day! If done correctly, no one will feel like * after them. Having the balls to do it a few times a day or every day takes some going though because ones mind is subconsciously telling you to not even get into the shower because of the instant shock to the system haha

3. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Im usaully doing it after gym n sauna.Not at the stage were im getting out of bed in the morning n diving straight under my own cold shower lol.

4. leeso-ardoyne

That's probably the best and easiest the to do it because your already pumped, heated up. Try it in the morning let me know how you get on hahaha.

5. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone