1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

CL Tickets

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Shug, Sep 12, 2004.

Discuss CL Tickets in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Shug Banned!

Hail Hail

I've got flights and accom for Milan, now need the tickets...AGAIN, on the hunt for 2 tickets. Appreciate any replies.

Tks

Shugs

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

a good friend of mine has booked flights and that for the nou camp without tickets he paid 150 quid over there last season for tickets so if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

3. Dubsbhoy Banned!

welcome to Talkceltic shug hope your gonna stick around buddy.

4. Sionbhoy

I've got flights and accom for Milan, now need the tickets...AGAIN, on the hunt for 2 tickets. Appreciate any replies.

Myself and two mates are going also with no tickets, going out Tues morning I've been told it's quite easy to get tickets over there , here's hoping !!!!

5. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Aye, if your gonna do that watch out for the fakes, there are some fake fans who'll do anything to get a bit of money these days.

6. Shug Banned!

tks for response, I also went to Barca, luckliy I got some tickets from a Bhoy from Aberdeen and cost £90 quid, and yes you've gotta be smart when buying tickets from the Black Market at the ground cos there are a lot of rip offs. I go to a lot of Euro games and always hve the same trouble getting hold of tickets. I fly up from Bristol regular for the games but not a season ticket holder, so it's always that bit more difficult getting the Euro Tickets. Anyway, if you don't ask u don't get.

Cheers,,,

Shugs

7. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I will try my best to get tickets, I am lucky to get them myself! Welcome to the forum btw.