1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Champions League tickets

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by St Patrick, Aug 30, 2012.

Discuss Champions League tickets in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. vettel1

Done!

Got my tickets on the phone by 10:11am! :icon_mrgreen:

2. Leeds Bhoy

How are the tickets still only available to season ticket holders? Well annoyed.

3. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    It's been known for about a week now general sale starts tomorrow, Tuesday.

I don't see giving ST's the perk of being able to buy packages for their family and friends as a problem. It's not as if they will be buying the extra packages any cheaper than when they go on general sale.

4. Leeds Bhoy

Ah my bad, I was sure I read a tweet from the ticket office saying that season ticket priority ended yesterday.

If you look at it the other way, there's no way in * I can get a season ticket because I would struggle to get to more than a few games. But with this system it was looking like it would be impossible to get to a European game, which I've never been to (any many, many season ticket holders have), so that's hardly fair is it? It's like Celtic are questioning my passion as a fan, or at least saying that season ticket holders are better fans.

5. AnnoniOnAnawNoo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    I don't think they are classing you as less of a fan more like giving priority to their most valued customers.

Just got my friend two 3 match packages there and what a joke the phonelines are. Kept getting through, getting put on hold for five minutes and then disconnected (after being told my place in the queue). Absolute joke that in this day and age Celtic Ticket Office can't provide a better standard of service.

6. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player

7. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Been in the Q up at the ticket office for over 2 hours still waiting, and took me nearly 2 hours tj get here.

8. Henriksdreads

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson / Lubo Moravcik / Paul Elliot
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Good luck to folk still waiting to get tickets.

I got 2 packages online at 10:10 this moring for family and it was hard to get 2 seats together, ended up settling for row BB in the upper tier (jock Stein end) as the only others I could get togetehr were restricted view or the very front row behind the goals.

9. AnnoniOnAnawNoo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Jesus so it's not only the phonelines that are inefficient then. Hope your sorted and on your way home now mate.

10. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Still a 1/4 of the Q to go,I've got my mates card but its all washed out a good bit canny make out the numbers is that what u need aswell,got my nephews aswell just incase?

11. Heisenberg

Doubt there'll be much on general sale tomorrow then

12. Celtic for life

Fav Celtic Player:
    Victor Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll never walk alone
    I bought 2 tickets for the Barca home game through the thomas cook package where you get a hotel for the night included. I phoned up celtic tickets yesterday to ask if the tickets could be in the lower tier because my mum has torn ligaments in her ankle and has been told minimum 3 months till full recovery. The lady i spoke to was incredibly rude. I started off by saying ive got tickets for the barca game through thomas cook, was just about to tell her for the home game when she butted in ' No you havent they still need to be balloted' I said its the home game i got them through thomas cook and she said oh well phone them and ask i we have no idea where he tickets will be............. Despite Thomas cook telling me they didint know and to speak to celtic as they allocate them. But much more helpful at Thomas cook who told me they would put a request in. Anyone ever done this for a euro home game? where was your seat? All the confirmation email said was itll either be lisbon lion or north stand and to collect your tickets at the ticket office.

13. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren
    Whenever you get this pish off them had it many of times..... take their name and send a complaint.

They're here to assist, not to * give us cheek

14. Celtic for life

Fav Celtic Player:
    Victor Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll never walk alone
    Well said mate i wish i had caught her name, I would of accepted we havent allocated the tickets for the packages yet but i will put in a request. Instead i got go phone thomas cook. I said they said to phone you as you allocate them. She then said oh well and put the phone down. Seems like the club couldent give a * about the fans.

15. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren
    Some of the TO workers are actually really helpful...others can be absolute bellends needlessly.

I've seen me going mad at them before. .

Phone them again mate, if it's the same person giving you cheek, ask her name.... If it's not then hopefully you'll get an answer!

16. Silenzio

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I have don the TC thing once or twice in CP and ended up at the back of the upper tier. I think TC usually gets the ticket around the corner of the North Stand and Lisbon Lions Stand (upper tier).

17. samaras_sword

how much is a single ticket for Benfica game?

Ticket office website is gash for info...

18. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Finally got tickets 2.5 hours in a Q though but worth it having them in ma hand, used my mates cousin ticket an was a nervous wreck,( I don't think i would cut it with MI5 lol)

19. Celtic for life

Fav Celtic Player:
    Victor Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll never walk alone
    So is that like directly above the green brigade area mate? Decent view? Did you have any problems picking your tickets up from the ticket office? Thanks for your reply.

20. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    There are no single tickets available yet.