1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic vs Ross County - Sat 10th April, 12.15pm

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by rorylando45, Mar 23, 2010.

Discuss Celtic vs Ross County - Sat 10th April, 12.15pm in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. maldoon2007

Am from Dingwall too and county have some really good passing players, a few that came through the ranks at none other than the mighty glasgow celtic. I don't think its going to be a walk in the park for Celtic.

Sad as it may be I want celtic to win as I support them more than my local team. Not been to watch county in about 15years, looking forward to this on though.

2. DanniGhirl

It's not a nightmare at all, the Celtic fans from Ireland, England, Wales, other parts of Scotland leave then or even earlier for most games, if you want to see your team getting up early isn't that difficult :icon_mrgreen:

As for tickets for this game and if we make it the final then it's always hard to do what's fairest for everyone, for instance I've only been to one cup game this season, the Killie game in the previous round, however I've already booked up for the weekend of the semi and if we make to the final I'd hope to get a ticket for that as well. Those that go to the earlier rounds should have priority however those that have to pick and chose the games they go to due to the travel involved shouldn't be left high and dry either.

3. adambhoy 25

Im sure season ticket holders get first option. Well we have had first option in the past but it might be first come first serve this year cause the attendances are so low and it could be only around 20,000 as we're playing ross county not hibs.

4. patto

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    After the St.Johnstone game, the fans who skipped that, and the ones mute. Shouldn't be allowed tickets for these "luxury games"

5. GodBlessJinky

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Lets not * this one up. Mon the hoops.

Welldone Ross County.. Hibs are falling to * in the last part of the season

6. shaunbhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    aye well done to ross county :50:

tricky one this because if we get the huns in the final and beet them to stop the treble they'll be sick but if they beat us to win the treble weel be suicidal, wel i will be anyways lol

but i hope they get * out the nite

7. DanniGhirl

So should I not get a ticket as I didn't go to the St Johnstone game and I'm not going to the Kilmarnock game either?

People have valid reasons for missing games as well, you can't just say you didn't go so you're not getting a ticket for that game, in my own case I had paid €125 for flights for the St Johnstone game but couldn't go due to illness, I can't afford to go to the Kilmarnock game. It's not as simple as if you don't go to such and such a game you don't go to the final (if we make it).

8. stingstewart

Not so much as chasing shadows but it won't be the easy game your thinking it will be. Gardyne will cos a few problems for the Celtic defence he really has improved alot. Of course Celtic will be favourites but they just shouldn't underestimate county! Win win for me though seeing my two teams at hampden

9. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    I think we will score 3 or 4 against them in the wide hampden pitch , They cant keep up a 100% workrate for 90 minutes and in the last 20 minutes we can pick them off .

10. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    delighted for the highlanders!

but we better beat them? cos if we dont? then tatatatata mowbray he will be sacked

11. bigal22

12-15 kick off. crowd should be 10-15 thosand

12. stingstewart

Your right there with saying about the Celtic players that are in the team. You be heading over to the game then? Definitely be a good game to watch County will go down and give it a go be a good attacking game with hopefully both teams playing good football.

13. Scouserchris

I think all the pressure will be on us regardless. If we beat rangers in the final they have still had a great season winning the cis cup and propably the league. But if we lose to them it would be an absolute disaster we need silverware and need to send out a message for next season.

14. Conor1888

bring on anyone the cup is coming home

15. rorylando45

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc, Nakamura, Robson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    Christ, if it is a Celtic vs Filth cup final, I'm gonna be absolutely bricking it. Beating them to stop the treble would be * incredible, but like others have said, just imagine them beating us and their disgusting scummy fans and thug players bouncing about...makes me sick just thinking about it.

16. celticfc482

yeah def, it can be agreat day or * day, alot riding on it, bragging rights in the book of history, "the year rangers won the treble" or "the year celtic stopped rangers winning the treble"

i like the second one

17. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

I have just booked 2 seats on bus so hopefully get tickets :50: