1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic vs Dunfermline Saturday 17th August CELTIC TV

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Aug 13, 2019.

Discuss Celtic vs Dunfermline Saturday 17th August CELTIC TV in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. celtic warrior

Arsenal sold Iwobi :fear:

2. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

All our games become important to us, but the fact we lost to cluj in such a hugely important game magnifies the faults & shortcomings, rightly so to be fair.
    I don’t think it’s a crisis yet, but if we don’t start to turn it round it will be.

Sean Daleer likes this.
  3. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

he did do well 1st time but it was touch and go at times but credit he took over from the shambles of mowbray and built a hard working side with a bit of character about them kind of in his own image

bolton was a bad and mad move for him they were skint werent they ? he put himself out of a job at celtic which means he was banned from the brew :56: and didnt have many admirers, seemed to take the first job that came up for him

think over all he was a good manager for hibs got them back into the spl and had them playing good stuff had his barneys but thats NL last one was with that striker i think

i dont know much about parker but tbf most managers get their own deputy when they get a job at big club

i can understand him being nervous about bolingoli for cluj game after the game in romania and maybe after today you can see why ?

did he actually want bolingoli as replacement for tierney ? or has he been stitched up by lawwell got a feeling he has been stitched up in the regard lawell probably went what o you think of this guy as a left midfielder neil ? neil aye he looks good, lawell maniacally laughing with the tory board well now we can sell tierney for 25m as bolingoli is can also play left back hahahahahahaha

Lilac Wine likes this.
  4. James Gold Member Gold Member

I agree with the first part but have no idea what you're on about in the bold

dbhoy72 likes this.
  5. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Sorry I missed the other quote from another poster who seems to have forgotten BR was our manager the last few years, lol.

CM was a player for the off under Deila and under Lennon for me he's regressing back. To that same player, I'm wondering if he's a insecure * who needs an arm round their shoulder and I love you in the ear that BR and the likes of Pepe does.

James likes this.
  6. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Any highlights??

7. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    The quadruple trebles still on!!

StPauli1916 likes this.
  8. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Not gonna say much, but these all seem to disagree with you. This was under NL. :50:

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    The full time whistle..

10. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

your a way off on one there, im not a absolute hater of everything BR not happy at how he left but understand theres a lot more to it than he just went * celtic and bailed, still it was unforgivable, but i actually think lawwell and the board were happy to get 7m for him because they felt that we'd still get the title (just an opinion but i think its accurate)

i think your judging him by the cm that played with christie and the one that played in an advanced midfield role

he obviously has to tailor his game to the position he has to play so you dont see him making one twos and getting into the penalty box as often hes much more getting the ball off the defenders and setting the beginnings of the plays up rather than be in and around the end of things

actuallly thinking about that maybe thats what BR and NL thought when they put him out at left back against the huns and cluj ? maybe they thought we'd be dominating and we know how he comes off the left beautifully to set up plays and score

Lilac Wine likes this.
  11. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Aye 1965 cup final against Dunfermline

12. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Supported Celtic from the early 80s and never saw one treble for 20 years, then didn’t see a second for 16 years after that so a can live with that after 3 trebles in 3 years

Granted Europe was poor and they didn’t play well today, had about 40 shots but sometimes trying to break down 10 players Parkin the bus isn’t easy

But sitting with 6 points at the top of the league with a plus +10 goals difference against 2 teams that we’ve struggled to break down in the past and into the quarter finals of the cup an people wanting him sacked already

Media raving about how well the Huns and Gerrard are doing their aw loving him, same guy who couldn’t break a team of * s in Luxembourg who packed their defence and scored a last minute winner against killie

Give the guy a chance for fucksake

13. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Calmac has been pish since BR left :56:

Classic.

Lilac Wine and StPauli1916 like this.
  14. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Gotta be honest mate love mcgregor always gives 100% but he hasn’t been great recently, think he looks tired don’t think anything to do with Rodgers

Aw this pish people saying their not playing for the manager, a don’t particularly like my manager but a get paid a decent wage to put in a shift so I just get on with it

* getting paid a fortune so even if they don’t particularly agree with all the manager, fans are paying good money to make these guys very rich people for doing a job they enjoy so the least they can do is burst a gut and put in a shift whoever the manager is

15. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

The entire team hasn’t been great the past 2 games.

However, McGregor came back from pre-season absolutely flying. No doubt about it.

16. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Would people give Lennon a free pass in league cup and Scottish cup to play good amounts of second string, developement players in these comps?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

17. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    You can't have another treble treble when we are going for our 4th treble in a row

18. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Well spotted columbo, you know yourself dalbeth, celebrating 1995 Scottish cup our first trophy in 6 years totally jubilant, then 3 years later the carnival atmosphere winning our first league title in 10 years in 1998, smell the glove year

Now people getting people getting a wee bit upset if we don’t win 4 trebles in 4 years, actually laughable

eire4 likes this.
  19. Jeremie Frimpong

The 90s!

20. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Was hoping we would knock in 5 or 6 today. :97: