1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Zenit ......Thur 15 Feb 20.05 (BT Sport 2)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Idioteque, Feb 5, 2018.

Discuss Celtic v Zenit ......Thur 15 Feb 20.05 (BT Sport 2) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. joemc

Get your money on moussa bagging a brace over there .

2. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Still basking in that performance. Just magnificent all over the park. For all the defensive issues we have had in more recent months that was a stunning display from a defensive side of things even for us playing at home we hardly gave them a peep all night. The clean sheet really is massive. I still think we will need to score over there to get through but we have a chance now for sure no question about that. Attacking wise we showed real patience and were more then full value for the victory. In fairness to them so patient and good with the ball were we most of the night I thought they did very well to keep us to only 1-0. Zenit probably still favourites overall but we have given ourselves a real shot at what would be real genuine achievement if we able to knock them out.

Random Review likes this.
  3. Richmal

what is a spastic?....... dont like the sound of that coming from a celtic fan?....i work with disabled children.... and you should be ashamed!....

4. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    And you should be ashamed to call yourself a Celtic fan.
    If you even do for that matter.