1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Celtic v The rangers semi final sun 23rd Oct

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by leeso-ardoyne, Oct 17, 2016.

Discuss Celtic v The rangers semi final sun 23rd Oct in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  2. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

Our victory made me feel proud all day long. We were supposed to beat that mob, but "they" tried everything to avoid it and we still were victorious. No matter how much evil stood in our way, we fought and beat it!

Proud to be a Celt

3. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    [​IMG]

Wee reminder of Barry Fergusons combined xi from last month :56:

4. doctor venglos

I am in broad agreement. Ultimately we will have to replace both Biton and Rogic with two dynamic box to box midfielders if we want to get to the next level, and also start grooming an understudy to Scott Brown.

5. Dr. Frasier Crane

:56::56:

6. freederry20

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Wanyama, Hartson, Balde, Petrov, Lennon, Commons, Boruc, Brown, Van Dyk.
    Just finished watching yesterday's game again. Watching it in the bar surrounded by fellow supporters is great, but you miss certain things because you're chatting or guggling a pint. So tonight I got to watch it on my own. Thoughts:

*If that were a fight the ref would have stepped in & stopped it. That's how dominate Celtic were. We didn't have our usual ruthlessness or cutting edge, but it soon became clear victory was never in doubt!!

*Craig Thompson should NEVER officiate another football match, be it professional or *. He is an out & out cheat and I hope Celtic FC report him to the SFA for his shambolic agenda led performance yesterday.

*Celtic once again showed we are the only show in town, streets ahead of Rangers, the scoreline may not have reflected it, but yesterday was an even more dominant & one sided affair than that in September's 5-1 game. On another day we could have hit them for 7.

*After some bad performances last season I thought Scott Brown was finished and should be moved on. He has proved me wrong!! Under Rodgers his performances this season have been outstanding, be it in Europe or domestically. Yesterday he covered every blade of grass, dominated the entire midfield, led from the front and inspired confidence. Broony is back!!

*Jozo & Erik in central defence looked like they've played together years. Aggressive yet composed. When Kolo's time is up I'm glad we'll have these two at the heart of our defence. Torino's loss is our gain.

*Bt sports coverage of Scottish football is far superior to Sky's. From Sutton & Butcher in commentary to Hartson in the studio. Enjoyed listening to them all. A breath of fresh air compared to Neil McCann & Andy walker.

*November 27th we hopefully take our first step towards the treble. Aberdeen, the 2nd best team in Scotland, will offer a tougher test than yesterday's stroll but I fancy us to do it!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Dembele and ArminCeltic like this.
  7. BruceLeeBhoy

aye tae ball boy

8. BruceLeeBhoy

LOL that is hilarious .

Exactly none of their players would get in our first team, they would struggle to make the squad.

ffs griffiths and roberts cant even get in first team.

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Nah, he'd still have an influence on proceedings somehow..

Imagine going for a throw in in the 92nd minute and we're 1 down and it's last chance. That lanky dodgy fringed * would pop the ball or boot it in to row z..

10. Keano88

* *... :52::52:

11. freederry20

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Wanyama, Hartson, Balde, Petrov, Lennon, Commons, Boruc, Brown, Van Dyk.
    lol laughed at that. but he's a bluenose * so he's gonna have to put at a mininum 6 of Them in. low and behold he put just the 6 in. that tells its own story.

I'd love if they made him do a lie detector test afterwards asking if he truly thought that was the best combined 11 hahahaa

12. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Definition of deluded.

13. Wizard of Oz

Said Suminovic scored the disallowed goal as well. Obviously watching two folk play FIFA or something.

14. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    There's 7 :93:

15. The Afterman

16. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Huns frothing cos Butcher said he was a neutral

17. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Quite enjoyed listening to Butcher and big Sutty, good banter between them, refreshing change from the usual drivel.

18. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Aue Butcher was quite funny. Did he not wind up the huns a while back with a photo of him eating jelly and ice cream or something?

19. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Aye, was before they played them for the first time. He also said that Rangers were a great club although they are technically now a new club :56: they hate him.

20. Dr. Frasier Crane

Pretty sure I read something about Butcher's wife challenging him on the anti-Catholic songs and other * at Ibrox and he said he realised how * stupid it all was.