1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v Maribor Itv4 KO 19:45

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by The Legend Of Lubo, Aug 21, 2014.

Discuss Celtic v Maribor Itv4 KO 19:45 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Heisenberg

seeing all the * on SSN about the draw etc is making me so * angry man

* THE PLC

2. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    I didn't know whether it was him or young McGregor, but it was terrible play, saw the huge space and shouted get on that man, but it didnt happen and we know the rest.

I think I'm in the minority when I say I'm not a fan of Matthews, terrible defender and for me not even too great going forward, very very hesitant when on the ball when he should just run at the man.

Tbh, I'd rather we went 3-5-2 now, as I find out full-backs give to much space, they seem to pull into the centre, a trait I saw starting under Strachan and then continuing under Lennon.

3. ucl

His English seems weak so maybe instead of "he" he meant "they" which would be correct. (although I somehow doubt he said "I could have scored" and rather said "We could have scored").

Deila for example said Maribor had two chances in the whole match :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  4. ucl

5. xDanCFCx

This defeat is still hurting and i cant find anything to get me excited about this season now. Europa league is a decent competition but we will probably just get * up in that too. In a sense this season is done already. Only thing that would help lighten me up now is if 1) We sack the board 2) Either win the treble or reach Europa League Quarter Finals at least but the way its looking just now neither of them will happen with this team. * bullshit!

6. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I know Deila keeps talking about building and all that and thats a fair point he needs time to build his team. But putting the lack of investment aside Deila chose to sit Kris Commons our most creative player on the bench at home against a team that while obviously not a bad side is at best average. Then when he does sub him in its Kayal he takes off. Unreal Kayal was one of our best players in the 2 games. It should without a doubt have been Berget who came off. Tuesday for me the biggest problem was those major decisions that Deila made.