1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Livingston, Premiership, Sat 6th April, K.O. 3pm

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by ILoveTheCeltic, Apr 4, 2019.

Discuss Celtic v Livingston, Premiership, Sat 6th April, K.O. 3pm in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Did you get wrecked and miss the game?....
    :fear::fear::fear:

2. Craiglang Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS
    livingstone should be ashamed of their performance. 11 men in their penalty box. they are in no danger of relegation. is it really such a triumph to get a 0-0 draw

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Aye, it is..

4. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I never seen the game but watched the highlights. Although frustrating it was a lot less disappointing than what I was expecting. On another day we score at least 3 that game.

I feel for Lennon. The pressure on him must be higher than ever before. He's got it all to lose. He'll know everyone expects him to win the treble and finish off the league in style. Some of those players will definitely be feeling on a downer with Rodgers off, the guy is a serious calibre above Lennon and it must be hard for them dealing with the downgrade. Some of them might have signed new deals or came to Celtic for the Rodgers factor alone. Hopefully some of the injured/recently injured guys get into gear quickly and can start performing as we know they can.

Whoflungdung likes this.
  5. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

yeah i just watched the highlights we werent as bad as i thought

its the same thing thats played us all season though we need to be quicker when we have the ball as we get into this slow assed rythm when teams play every man behind the ball defending their penalty area theres no room

we need to be cuter and draw players out of position/up the park to create space or hit them with superb one touch passing counter attacks from corners and the like

when we have them hemmed in like we do aswell we could should be battering in some shots at goal we dont seem to do that enough

Artorias likes this.
  6. TeazyWeazy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hamden In The Sun
    The performance in the second half was seriously worrying. As it has been in most of the games since Lenny took charge.

7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member