1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v ICT semi Sunday 19th @ 12.15pm

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by scomur1888, Mar 19, 2015.

Discuss Celtic v ICT semi Sunday 19th @ 12.15pm in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    McLean would have gave it if it was for Inverness in the other box.

See Celtic 1-0 Motherwell from 2013 where he gave Motherwell one despite being 10 yards away from Jamie Murphy blatantly diving into Kelvin Wilson that everycunt else in the stadium seen as clear as day.

2. celts67

3. Richmal

so 'they' managed to make half our team play pish!... the equaliser was a * joke!..,schoolboy defending, did 'they' make our team bottle it against 10 men, . did they make our manager make a number of poor decisions, including playing a guy who had not played for months, did they make our goalie wrecklessly half their forward, did they make Griffiths slip in front of open goal?.. did they make our left back completely * up for two of the goals?... we should have had a penalty, the linesman etc was a *, but our team were poor on the day! we are getting ridiculous now!... we played poor!: good luck to inverness in final, 31:

4. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Were all their players definitely registered / eligible to play?
    Wouldn't be the first team to try & cheat us.:86:

5. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    WE were fine and a bawhair away from going 2-0 up and sealing the game for HT until a guy handballed on the line and should have been sent off with us recieving a penalty = GAME OVER

Imagine the opposite happened, imagine it was Inverness who had that penalty claim and didnt get it, then we right at the start of the 2nd half got their penalty to go 2-0 up and them down to 10 men, would you say Inverness were beaten because we played well and they never?

Or would you say we were lucky as * that Inverness didnt get that penalty and say Van Dijk red card right on HT? leaving Inverness with momentom at 1-1 against 10 men.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
  6. Richmal

many teams have been robbed, Henry against Eire, eyc etc, but we were poor yesterday, we blew it, simple as that!

7. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Aye, that poor we should have been 2-0 up at HT or atleast 1-0 up and playing against 10 men.

Get a grip, when refs are cheating big style theres no much you can do.

8. Vertie Auld

[​IMG]

If he can't see that, he shouldn't be officiating.

Edit: I'm trying to post another still but it's showing a picture of what looks like Amanda Seyfried instead. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
  9. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

If he "can't see that" he will get many matches involving Celtic.:rolleyes:

10. Richmal

Rubbish!.. we were still winning 1-0 after the incident, face facts... we * blew it!

11. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Would have to be King of Kings, Henrik Larsson.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    Not getting ridiculous at all. Explain how tens of thousands of people could see a deliberate handball incident from the stands yet 3 officials who were MUCH closer couldn't. It's not only that incident either as there were countless other ones that McLean made throughout the match that * up the rhythm of the match. If the correct decision is made and we score then it's 2-0 and a completely different game.

I remember back in the 2011/2012 season as well with the semi-final against Hearts. Euan Norris gave an absolutely ridiculous decision against Ledley for handball (even though his hands weren't out from his body) yet a mere couple of moments later, Andy Webster handled the ball in a very similar sort of situation but, surprise surprise, Norris never gave it.

It's hard to play your normal game if the officials don't do their job properly and are making ridiculous decisions throughout the game.

12. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    :smiley-laughing002:

We done enough to be 2-0 up or atleast 1-0 up and playing 10 men fair and square.

The Ref cheated us out of basically having the game done and dusted for half time and then gave the opposition the exact thing to get them back to 1-1 and us down a man.

We were robbed blatantly.

13. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    We should have won but in no way is officiating like that acceptable. If that gets given it would be at the very least 1-0 with them down to 10 men, very probably 2-0.

It had a massive effect on the game.

14. Vertie Auld

:rofl:

Stick to watching the Huns' games and posting in that thread.

15. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    Even if Muir couldn't see that (which is bollocks), what the * is the linesman on that far side doing and looking at? I mean he would have been standing in line with the incident.

It's absolutely ridiculous to believe that not one of those 3 officials didn't see that handball incident. The real irony is that the officials on the goal line are "extra eyes" for the referee to spot incidents like that. I've never seen do anything in any match, domestically or European.

16. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    If neither of the 3 of them seen it they should be sacked. Thousands in the stands seen it, managers probably seen it but who we trying to kid we know they seen it.

* Dallas' boy behind the Celtic end goal would a seen it!

17. Fanny Chmelar

Dallas boy ?

18. The Celtic Way

19. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    That's what I'm saying....three officials all within, what, 20 yards of it, and not one "saw" it.

The more I see it and the more I think about it the more * off I get so I think I'm gonna have to go calm doon :smiley-laughing002:

20. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    The most important fact for me is, the guy who makes the final decision clearly saw it. There is photographic proof that there were no obstacles in his line of view when the ball struck the defenders hand. He saw it, end of story. The proof is there for everyone to see.

I said earlier that you couldn't photoshop him into a better position to see the ball strike the hand. He had the perfect view.

The question has to be why he didn't blow the whistle.

One answer cannot, and should not be that he didn't see it. That is not true. He * saw it crystal clear.

There are many individual officials who will attempt to * us over and get away with it, as has happened many times. This * has tried, and he's been caught. It is now up to his employers to act. He should never be near a top game again.