1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Celtic v Aberdeen Sat 23rd Dec 15.00

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by paulmcq1888, Dec 20, 2017.

Discuss Celtic v Aberdeen Sat 23rd Dec 15.00 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    First thing I read after the game yesterday was that bitter hurting McInnes's delusion the luckier team won comment. Even in the first half where they did have a spell we were still overall the better team. But the second half it was as well as we have played since we pumped them up there. Yes the goals came from mistakes but that is what happens when you put a team under real pressure players make mistakes. As I have said before though I actually really enjoy reading delusion comments like that one from McInnes because it just shows you how much it hurts them.

I though Ajer was excellent yesterday. Was a big game for him because while he has played well in the games he has started this was a big game with a lot on the line and he was excellent. Superb defensively and his passing and ability to come out of the back was an added dimension for us. Well done to Hayes not just getting his first goal for us but he had a good all round game as well. Ntcham was excellent as well and deserved the reward of his goal. Armstrong did indeed build on his good showing in mid week and Brown was the rock he almost always is. Absolutely delighted with that performance and the win is huge.

Crilly and StPauli1916 like this.
  2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

BBC highlights

Interviews and and analysis

JC Anton likes this.
  3. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Good result and glad to see Johny off the mark..

Can't wait until Boxing Day..

Crilly likes this.