1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic TV Schedule

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Celtic Mad, Jul 23, 2004.

Discuss Celtic TV Schedule in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Celtic TV starts at 6pm 26th July. Not too sure what program is on then but the Liverpool game is on live later that night!. Here is the schedule for 2 August - 6 August! :icon_mrgr

Schedule - Monday, August 2 - Friday, August 6

Monday
    August 2 18:00 Whitewash 1/4 A look back at the clean sweep of league victories in the Old Firm clashes in season 2003-04.
    . 19:00 Daily Huddle All the latest news and views from Celtic Park.
    19:30 The Night The Lions Roared 1/1 Down memory lane with the finest night in Celtic history - the European Cup triumph over Inter Milan.
    21:00 Whitewash 1/4 A look back at the clean sweep of league victories in the Old Firm clashes in season 2003-04.
    22:00 Daily Huddle All the latest news and views from Celtic Park.
    22:30 The Night The Lions Roared 1/1 Down memory lane with the finest night in Celtic history - the European Cup triumph over Inter Milan.
    24:00 Closedown

Tuesday
    August 3 18:00 Fly the Flag 1/ How Celtic achieved their 39th title by winning the Scottish Premierleague by 17 points: Tonight - Celtic v Dunfermline.
    . 19:00 Daily Huddle Catch up on what's happening at Celtic Park in the nightly magazine programme.
    19:30 Celtic Stateside 1/4 Full match coverage of Celtic's pre-season friendly with Roma in the United States.
    21:00 Fly the Flag 1/ How Celtic achieved their 39th title by winning the Scottish Premierleague by 17 points: Tonight - Celtic v Dunfermline.
    22:00 Daily Huddle Catch up on what's happening at Celtic Park in the nightly magazine programme.
    22:30 Celtic Stateside 1/4 Full match coverage of Celtic's pre-season friendly with Roma in the United States.

Wednesday
    August 4 18:00 Classic Celts 1/ Classic Celtic action from the club archives.
    . 19:00 Daily Huddle All the latest news from Parkhead.
    19:00 Celtic Stateside 2/4 Full match coverage of Celtic's pre-season friendly with Manchester United in Philadelphia.
    21:00 Classic Celts 1/ Classic Celtic action from the club archives.
    22:00 Daily Huddle All the latest news from Parkhead.
    22:30 Celtic Stateside 2/4 Full match coverage of Celtic's pre-season friendly with Manchester United in Philadelphia.

Thursday
    August 5 18:00 Fly the Flag 2/ Match 2 in Celtic's championship-winning season against Dundee United.
    . 19:00 Daily Huddle Celtic TV's daily magazine programme featuring match analysis and interviews with the manager and players.
    19:30 Celtic Stateside 3/4 Full match coverage of Celtic's pre-season friendly with Liverpool in the USA.
    21:00 Fly the Flag 2/ Match 2 in Celtic's championship-winning season against Dundee United.
    22:00 Daily Huddle Celtic TV's daily magazine programme featuring match analysis and interviews with the manager and players.
    22:30 Celtic Stateside 3/4 Full match coverage of Celtic's pre-season friendly with Liverpool in the USA.

Friday
    August 6 18:00 In the Hot Seat Dermot Desmond talks exclusively to Margot McCuaig about his journey from the terraces to the boardroom.
    . 18:30 High Fives 1/ Goals action from free-scoring Celtic's SPL campaigns. Tonight, Kilmarnock are on the receiving end from last season.
    19:00 Daily Huddle Celtic TV's daily magazine programme featuring match analysis and interviews with the manager and players.
    19:30 Celtic Stateside 4/4 Martin O'Neill's men warm up against Chelsea in Seattle.
    21:00 In the Hot Seat Dermot Desmond talks exclusively to Margot McCuaig about his journey from the terraces to the boardroom.
    21:30 High Fives 1/ Goals action from free-scoring Celtic's SPL campaigns. Tonight, Kilmarnock are on the receiving end from last season.
    22:00 Daily Huddle Celtic TV's daily magazine programme featuring match analysis and interviews with the manager and players.
    22:30 Celtic Stateside 4/4 Martin O'Neill's men warm up against Chelsea in Seattle.

2. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Sounds good, cant wait! :icon_mrgr

3. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Same here. Daily Huddle, cant wait!!

4. charliebhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    how much was it to subscribe to the channel bhoys?

5. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    The monthly subscription fee for the Celtic TV Channel will be £6.99.

6. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I've just noticed taht a new channel has been added, there now is:

Setanta Sports
    Setanta PPV 1
    Setanta PPV 2

I think that the Setanta sprts could be the channel for SPL live etc and maybe teh 2 PPV channels are for Celtic & Huns TV?

7. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I phoned up about that and the one on 429 is SPL Live. A new channel will be added on the 26th. A bit too close to the match if you ask me!!

8. charliebhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    are all of the games live i heard something about they were gonna show the games the monday after, whats the point of that?

9. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

No, thats the league games. Every league game will be showing on the Monday after the game. It's really good imho!

10. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    this sounds good to me

11. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

On SPL Live it is showing a few of last years games in full. It started off with Livi v. Celtic then a Huns game and now it is showing another Celtic game. Its channel 429.

12. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    cheers i will have a look now

13. charliebhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    might just be me being thick lads but im puzzled, what games will be shown live any?
    all of them?
    if its all of them i will subscribe i think
    some 1 help me

14. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

15. Dubsbhoy Banned!

i just rang them and got an answering machine????
    will ring them back in the morning, do you think its worthwile getting spl live, i persume there gonna mostly show OF games.

16. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Hold on the phone mate, you will get put through to someone, they dont close to 12am.

17. Dubsbhoy Banned!

must of going on the * ill keep trying.

18. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

You going to order it mate or just ringing to enquire?

19. Dubsbhoy Banned!

im gonna order it hope i have it for tommorow.

20. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Have you ordered it yet?