1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic TV commentary...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by straighttalker, Jul 31, 2012.

Discuss Celtic TV commentary... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BhoysInGreen

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura. Current: Van Dijk/Lustig
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry, Willie Maley
    Have been a subscriber for a few years. Channel 67 has been renamed CelticTV, so it's the same service.

Have someone set up an account for you here: CelticTV

Then once they give you the username and password, you can log in any time.

There may be a problem getting the game there live tonight tho. All along they've been advertising "Live Audio Only", which happens sometimes for European ties due to contracting issues, and the odd friendly (ie. our Real Madrid match in 10 days is currently listed as "Live Audio Only"). I emailed CelticTV and they responded yesterday that it looked like they were going to have a live stream. However, they haven't made any updates to the website's schedule, so it's anybody's guess at this point, I'd hate to bank on it. Even tho I pay for it, I'm planning on having to find a random free stream.

But generally speaking, I would def recommend it for people in different time zones. I know I'm usually not in a position to watch games live, so I avoid the internet/results and CelticTV uploads full game replays from midnight Celtic Park time, the day of the game. So you can get to it at a more convenient time. That's ultimately why I find it valuable and keep subscribing.

2. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon
    VIP box is normally fine for a decent stream mate. In terms of Vietnam / Celtic tv, however:

"If you live outside the UK and Ireland you can watch every domestic match live on Celtic TV Online+ or the high quality Celtic TV Premium service. Celtic TV Online is available wordwide bringing live audio commentary followed by the whole match as-live from midnight."

Makes it sound like you would be waiting until circa 6AM your time for it to start....

3. Breenzo

TBH, the whole of Scottish football coverage whether it be BBC, the old STV format, club channels etc is all pish. Amateurish from top to bottom.

4. BhoysInGreen

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura. Current: Van Dijk/Lustig
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry, Willie Maley
    After all that, CelticTV has finally updated their coverage for tonight:

Live Video for those outside Ireland/UK
    Live Audio for those w/in Ireland/UK
    Video replay available from midnight (Celtic Park time)

5. Larsson'snose

"that is a * sendin off cheating hun * if you ever saw one"

haha best commentary line of all time.

6. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon
    1 further comment to add to this - if I hear that * say "Giorgeosh Shamarash" one more time, I may have to kill myself. Last night was bad even for him.

7. ByeByeHuns

I prefer "if in doubt, cheat yer way out, that is the Rangers philosophy." from the same video :50:

8. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Totally agree mate,burleys the worst ex.
    Pro we've had commentating this far watching us having to listen to his rubbish in the background does my nut in and watching France Ukraine was the last straw,I don't condone violence but I'm surprised he's not been given a slap on his travels as he's well due one!

Provan I always found anti Celtic and really smug when talking about us,same goes for walker and nevin and although Nicholas can talk out his * sometimes he's a proper t and let's everybody know unlike the rest who'd have anyone in Britain believe they wouldn't have a clue were paradise was if they were stood in the store beside it!

Watching premiere sports last night and found tosh McKinlay really dull certain spells in the game I coulda swore he didn't speak for 5 minutes or so? He was adamant Scott browns wasn't a penalty,it was a stone Waller for me could clearly see the guys legs right in the path of broody after the ball had passed him and taken him out and as Tom Boyd said anywhere else on the pitch and that's a foul,tosh

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Poxy phone spelling mistakes for anyone who picks me up,Tim and broony and supposed to be load a tosh from tosh at the end :52: I'm off :bbpd:

10. C2911

This.

11. Sween

They are a bit too biased sometimes during the game. Not terribly so but enough it grates on me a bit - especially when we are not playing well. I know it is Celtic TV but surely they can still call a game down the middle.

But as said above, Scottish football punditry is generally pretty bad. I dont think Celtic is worse than most.

12. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    When a guy can't even differentiate between an outswinger and an inswinger when it comes to corner kicks then you'll know just how poor he is.

13. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

AND IT'S IN THE BACK OF THE NET

Rydo1888*, Tony., MacEwan and 4 others like this.
  14. clonbhoy

In fairness, it is nearly impossible to tell with our corners.

Tony. likes this.
  15. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    :57: 'Should have been booked at least 3 times in the 1st half,the ref is blind as a bat.'