1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic supporter in Spain

Discussion in 'Newbies & FAQ' started by TheGentleman31, Apr 13, 2017.

Discuss Celtic supporter in Spain in the Newbies & FAQ area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TheGentleman31

Yes I am in fact. I teach English. LOL. I've just realised my mistake in that earlier comment. I meant to say I'm originally from London, have also had a few years abroad and in the last two years before migrating to Spain I lived in Kent.

2. BlackSatinSunrise

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    welcome!x

TheGentleman31 likes this.
  3. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Welcome to the forums.

What city are you based in? Though may not be a celtic CSC near you, there surely will be an Irish bar at least, that will have a leaning towards showing the games etc?

A lot of members on here frequent Spain as expected, and a lot more enjoy a good travel be it for football or just to see the world. I am sure if folk are travelling through your town/city they will be up for a drink and watching any game of football and swapping stories.

TheGentleman31 likes this.
  4. TheGentleman31

I'm in a place called Valladolid. Yes, there are several Irish bars in town (I do like my Guinness!), but unfortunately there aren't any bars that screen games. I may not be in this city for long as I planning an eventual move to Madrid, so it may be a case that I'll have options where to watch a game.

Peej likes this.